PDA

View Full Version : jtag?

Kieeran
15-02-2010, 03:52 PM
Anyone do it or can do it? im bored of playing legit lol im31 5th prestige n wanna jump to 10. Anyone who can do it i can give a 48 hour code & a month of sky sports& entertainment on sky player or maybe a throne on habbo. only gna pay after im 10th prestige kkkk

[Chris]
15-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Well, to Jtag - You need an exploitable xbox. And seeing as you've been playing on live - You wont :/

[Chris]
15-02-2010, 05:04 PM
;6308648']Well, to Jtag - You need an exploitable xbox. And seeing as you've been playing on live - You wont :/

Also

Jtags usually get banned within a week of having it (Console, Not account - although they threatened to ban people who were 10th without actully being 10th)

You need to open your xbox = No warrenty

Yeah..

Robbinz
15-02-2010, 05:05 PM
;6308717']Also

Jtags usually get banned within a week of having it (Console, Not account - although they threatened to ban people who were 10th without actully being 10th)

You need to open your xbox = No warrenty

Yeah..

btw you do no he said can anyone do if for him

[Chris]
15-02-2010, 05:12 PM
btw you do no he said can anyone do if for him

Can anyone do the jtag for him?

Ah, i see. Sorry -

try Se7ensins - http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/mw2-modded-game-lobby/

People on there do LOBBIES, Just be careful tbh

Jahova
15-02-2010, 05:17 PM
JTagging an xbox is pretty simple. Some people charge a load of money to do the JTag when it can be done (with an existing Xbox) for only around £3.00 - Yes, £3.00. One downfall to the JTag is that if you bring it onto Xbox Live, it gets flagged and usually banned within around 3 days to a week. If you are going to use the JTag for offline play, go ahead, it can't get banned this way. However, for live use, it's a waste of money unless your xbox was free or extremely cheap.

Enjoy my long piece of writing :P

@Above - The lobbies haven't been patched. They changed the XP Multiplier or somthing, there will be methods around this public in a few days time. (There are already private work arounds, but none have been released as of yet).

[Chris]
15-02-2010, 05:26 PM
JTagging an xbox is pretty simple. Some people charge a load of money to do the JTag when it can be done (with an existing Xbox) for only around £3.00 - Yes, £3.00. One downfall to the JTag is that if you bring it onto Xbox Live, it gets flagged and usually banned within around 3 days to a week. If you are going to use the JTag for offline play, go ahead, it can't get banned this way. However, for live use, it's a waste of money unless your xbox was free or extremely cheap.

Enjoy my long piece of writing :P

@Above - The lobbies haven't been patched. They changed the XP Multiplier or somthing, there will be methods around this public in a few days time. (There are already private work arounds, but none have been released as of yet).

Yep, The XeX was (cracked?) After the first day, And XP lobbies are back :P

Kieeran
15-02-2010, 05:26 PM
Ye i know theres lobbies but people are asking for what i aint got, so i came back to habbo because a throne is a pretty decent bargaining chip and ye im looking for someone who can set up a lobby for me to join

[Chris]
15-02-2010, 05:31 PM
Ye i know theres lobbies but people are asking for what i aint got, so i came back to habbo because a throne is a pretty decent bargaining chip and ye im looking for someone who can set up a lobby for me to join

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/mw2-modded-game-lobby/

Theres also FREE ones there.

Jahova
15-02-2010, 05:40 PM
;6308792']http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/mw2-modded-game-lobby/

Theres also FREE ones there.
Indeed. Or you could always bluff yourself into getting into a paid one by saying "I'll pay later" - I did the same and got to 10th and then never paid up. I'm evil.. :eusa_shhh

PaulMacC
15-02-2010, 06:02 PM
I've seen people face console bans for participating in these JTAG lobbies. I myself received a two week ban for boosting to 10th in them which ends today at 7pm :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!