PDA

View Full Version : [TV] Eastenders25! This week

Hecktix
15-02-2010, 09:26 PM
Eastenders is 25 years old this week and to celebrate they've brought back quite a few old faces such as Sonia, Robbie & Carol Jackson.

Shocker tonight with Carol!!!!!!

Archie's killer finally gets revealed on friday and its livee!!! :D

am I sad to be this excited? :(

Stryderman
15-02-2010, 09:28 PM
Eastenders is 25 years old this week and to celebrate they've brought back quite a few old faces such as Sonia, Robbie & Carol Jackson.

Shocker tonight with Carol!!!!!!

Archie's killer finally gets revealed on friday and its livee!!! :D

am I sad to be this excited? :(

A little :P

Hecktix
15-02-2010, 09:29 PM
I hate really long winded murder stories in soaps though, I think a month and a few weeks has been long enough and it has been drawn out quite a bit.

But y'know! Who dunnit!

Stryderman
15-02-2010, 09:31 PM
Idk i bet its bradley altho i dont watch it :rolleyes:

Hecktix
15-02-2010, 09:35 PM
Idk i bet its bradley altho i dont watch it :rolleyes:

course you don't watch it :P

Nah it won't be bradley, it'll be someone that they haven't highlighted as a suspect so it will be big shock factor like :O:O:O:O:O:O

Black_Apalachi
16-02-2010, 08:23 AM
I haven't watched it for a long time but is this storyline not IDENTICAL to the Den one? :S

::Art::
16-02-2010, 08:27 AM
i remember dirty den. anyway my dad thinks its ryan and he knows all xP

Jahova
16-02-2010, 10:30 AM
I'm excited because I love Eastenders.

Rozi
16-02-2010, 10:43 AM
god oli you and your soaps.

How did he even die? The only recent episode I've seen is when he was cremated :(

HxLSarah
16-02-2010, 10:50 AM
I Killed Archie :D Lol Just Kiddin I Think It Was Phil Or Max

dogboy123
16-02-2010, 10:53 AM
I don't watch Eastenders, I kinda wanna get into it cause the drama sounds amazing. There's been so much hype about who killed archie that even I'm gonna watch it (even though I have no idea about anything lol)

But corrie is obv better :8

Sunny.
16-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Yeh, same as above I think its been stretched out abit too much

dbgtz
16-02-2010, 02:00 PM
I'd rather they brought danielle back even though she died, she'd be... an exception ;) Here's my thought:
What should I have for dinner today?

PS - The live episode will fail, I know one person will laugh. Also if anyone watches Outtake TV and saw the eastenders special you'll know that ian (whatever his rl name is) muffs up all the time so hopefully he ain't in it :P

Haaaaarry1
16-02-2010, 06:41 PM
something is bound to go wrong, which is fine if its a comedy (ie the Two Pints live episode there was loooads of mistakes) but just imagine the killer comes into the pub and everyones like OMG SHOCK TURN AROUND LOOK WHO IT IS :O:O:O and they walk into the door its not going to be ok.

anyway i think it will be
TRACY FROM THE BAR

Black_Apalachi
17-02-2010, 10:51 AM
I'll take that as a yes then lol.

Judge Judy
17-02-2010, 11:03 AM
It's probably
darren
always something to do with him i.e. mega-shocker when hes a dad of heather's kid.

luce
19-02-2010, 11:41 AM
I love how no one knows not even the person who did it. The tap on the shoulder before they go on is the best way because it has made me enjoy it so much more.

I just watched last night one hour one and it was amazing!!!!

I am out tonight and i'm gutted i won't be able to see the first live episode but I player tonight is the way to go i reckon :D!

When i started watching this one hour episode i felt like i'd missed one though.. but i hadn't :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!