PDA

View Full Version : [Guide] Anti-Mage

RedMaggot
31-07-2005, 10:07 AM
Introduction:
Have you ever been owned by a mage that wasn’t very nice to you? If not, you are some lucky person… but if so, next time you’re in the wilderness, you won’t have to worry about mages anymore.

Requirements:
Lv40+ Ranged
Lv37+ Prayer
Lv25+ or 50+ Magic
A good stock of food

Items needed:
Green-Black d hide (full)
Magic Short bow-Long bow
1-2 Prayer pots (1-4)
2-5 Range pots (1-4)
Any dragon weapon (Long preferred the most as it is quick)
200+ Mith-Addy arrows
15-20 Lobsters-Sharks
A couple of attack and strength pots
Teleport runes and Bind runes too.
Ok now there are two different ways of using this strategy. One is ranged, and the other is melee.

Ranged:
1- Find your fellow mage opponent.
2- Once they attack you, put your prayer on “Protect from Magic”.
3- Now wear your D hide armor and pull out your bow and start ranging.
4- Once you feel ready to use your pots, do so. I recommend only use ranged and prayer pots for this way.
5- If they start running away use your bind runes on them and continue ranging. (NOTE: You must still use food as well.)
6- If the table turns and you start losing health quicker than your opponent, teleport your way out. If they have used Tele-Block, good luck trying to get out.
7- This is one of the Anti-Mage Ownage ways.

Melee:
1- Find your fellow mage opponent.
2- Once they attack you, put your prayer on “Protect from Magic”.
3- Now wear your D hide armor and pull out your Dragon weapon and start attacking. You will find this is a easier way of killing a mage because of their low mystic robes defense (or whatever other robes they wear)
4- Once you feel ready to use your pots, do so. I recommend only use strength, attack and prayer ones.
5- If they start running away use your bind runes on them and continue attacking them. (NOTE: You must still use food as well.)
6- If the table turns and you start losing health quicker than your opponent, teleport your way out. If they have used Tele-Block, good luck trying to get out.
7- This is one of the Anti-Mage Ownage ways.

BlueTails
31-07-2005, 10:13 AM
Well Done :) *Rep*

RedMaggot
31-07-2005, 10:14 AM
Thanks :), Im donig a few more, I had some on my laptop from holiday on the plane when i was boared, I lost my money makeing one (Elite one)

find_out
31-07-2005, 10:21 AM
Then You Go Into Wildy And Get Owned By A Melee Lose All Your Stuff =l

RedMaggot
31-07-2005, 10:23 AM
No, Range can own melee as of its speed.
The pking way is almost right.
Range is still more powerful

find_out
31-07-2005, 10:24 AM
Range Will Hit about what 9's ea, Melee Hitting Wel Up to 26

BlueTails
31-07-2005, 10:28 AM
VERY TRUE!!!!

RedMaggot
31-07-2005, 10:32 AM
Thats not true... Range can hit 30s and mage can hit 40s.
But with the range defence from a spell the mage will hit a 20 max and the range will hit a 30 max.

Iambikez
31-07-2005, 11:22 AM
Yeah but you said 40+ range and a range pot. Thats about 46 range there, and with mith-addy arrows you can't hit higher than 13 :s

Neil
31-07-2005, 12:09 PM
A ranger Pking that only has like 40 range and mith arrows would be lucky to hit 10's I don't think range will beat melee as a melee PKer will be hitting 20's and possibly using a rune or dragon scimmy because they hit quite hard and are fast, the PKing triangle never allows range to be better than melee, melee to be better than mage and mage to be better than range (unless one is higher lvl) the best cl***** are melee and magic because they are the highest hitting.

ullie
31-07-2005, 12:12 PM
He's a noob he takes them from runescapecommunity1 Dont give him rep.

ullie
31-07-2005, 12:22 PM
http://www.runescapecommunity.com/index.php?showtopic=370786

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!