PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Clan Chat

Titch
15-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Hey,

Seeing as not many use the IRC chat anymore i made a chat for ingame habbox'ers.

Owner - KingTitch
Name - Habbox

:)

scottish
15-02-2010, 10:19 PM
Can't see it getting really active as the people who have played for a long time and rarely use habbox will be in clan chats/close friends

Although maybe like 3-4 people will join :P

Stryderman
15-02-2010, 10:19 PM
Its not the case no1 uses irc its more the fact no1 uses habbox-chat tbh

Titch
15-02-2010, 10:22 PM
Can't see it getting really active as the people who have played for a long time and rarely use habbox will be in clan chats/close friends

Although maybe like 3-4 people will join :P

Its not the case no1 uses irc its more the fact no1 uses habbox-chat tbh

yeh i just made one incase any people are online and wanna chat to any1 else from habbox.

wixard
15-02-2010, 10:28 PM
HHAHAHA runescape you guys make me laugh

rename it taras clan

Edited by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); Please do not post pointlessly.

Fart
15-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Joined! :D

Arch
15-02-2010, 11:56 PM
Didn't see this thread when i posted in the other, but its a good idea although i think a Mod should make it that way they have alittle more control over things and such and that way it can be more tied in with the Hxf-Rs community type thing.

scottish
16-02-2010, 12:41 AM
Yeh i agree, as if he habbox channel is based on a single member, then said member didn't like someone could just keep kicking them from channel, which isn't really fair :P

Arch
16-02-2010, 12:58 AM
Yeh i agree, as if he habbox channel is based on a single member, then said member didn't like someone could just keep kicking them from channel, which isn't really fair :P

Yepp thats exactly what i was thinking.

Not that he would do it but you never know :P

Titch
16-02-2010, 12:59 AM

Was my plan for you. x Jokes

Yeh, maby alkaz could own it?

Arch
16-02-2010, 01:02 AM
Nothing agaisnt you Titch as I'm sure you wouldn't but you never know :P
and yeah Alkaz or Orangeesh would probs be best :)

Titch
16-02-2010, 01:41 AM

alkaz, no offence to orangeesh but mods are known to abuse just as much. AGM owning it would be a good idea and i will direct joe to this now, logs into msn.

Kdwndr8
16-02-2010, 01:45 AM
I made an account called "Habbox CC" we could use that? :rolleyes:

Thomas
16-02-2010, 07:38 AM
i'll join lol

[Jay]
16-02-2010, 10:01 AM
Ill be happy to join :P.

Inseriousity.
16-02-2010, 08:33 PM
I've joined, it's nice to advertise comps get to know everyone. good idea :)

IceNineKills
17-02-2010, 03:51 PM
good idea but someone with irc/mirc experiance should own it and no offence titch but you seem too young to understand anything about mirc, also you seem a little immature to when trouble comes into the irc channel, or there's a massive arguement within the channel i have a feeling you'll do the wrong thing and it'll be all back to square one.

Titch
17-02-2010, 03:59 PM
good idea but someone with irc/mirc experiance should own it and no offence titch but you seem too young to understand anything about mirc, also you seem a little immature to when trouble comes into the irc channel, or there's a massive arguement within the channel i have a feeling you'll do the wrong thing and it'll be all back to square one.

wer r not on about IRC/MIRC and im 17......

We have a clan chat set up in-game and its working well, theres been 3/4 of us useing it daily, so anyone is welcome to join.

EDIT: its simples really, we have a chat set up if people want to talk, if you dont like it, dont join it :)

Orangeesh
17-02-2010, 04:16 PM
alkaz, no offence to orangeesh but mods are known to abuse just as much. AGM owning it would be a good idea and i will direct joe to this now, logs into msn.

Hmm, for a start no I won't make one as I don't even play the game anymore. Secondly, even If I had done, I wouldn't abuse it as there would be no real point and because Im not that immature. Thirdly, It does not matter who the hell does it as anyone could abuse it, if they really wanted too.

But yes Alkaz is a good choice.

scottish
17-02-2010, 04:18 PM

It's not IRC channel it's CC in game

Titch
17-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Hmm, for a start no I won't make one as I don't even play the game anymore. Secondly, even If I had done, I wouldn't abuse it as there would be no real point and because Im not that immature. Thirdly, It does not matter who the hell does it as anyone could abuse it, if they really wanted too.

But yes Alkaz is a good choice.

Spoke to joe but he doesnt even understand how clan chat works in rs LOL. We have one set up and its working fine, its not like its offical habbox or anything? its just a clan chat on runescape LOL, if people want to join they are welcome, if not, dont join.

P.S at my comment i didnt mean u wud abuse, i was getting putting the point there if u got what i mean ;)

Orangeesh
17-02-2010, 04:26 PM

When was the last time a mod 'abused'?

Spoke to joe but he doesnt even understand how clan chat works in rs LOL. We have one set up and its working fine, its not like its offical habbox or anything? its just a clan chat on runescape LOL, if people want to join they are welcome, if not, dont join.

P.S at my comment i didnt mean u wud abuse, i was getting putting the point there if u got what i mean ;)

Yep, and like I said it doesn't matter who owns it, whether it is a normal forum member/mod/AGM because if they want too abuse it then they will.

Titch
17-02-2010, 04:28 PM
When was the last time a mod 'abused'?

Yep, and like I said it doesn't matter who owns it, whether it is a normal forum member/mod/AGM because if they want too abuse it then they will.

Several mods have "gone off the rails" in the past, all i was saying is, if they r sayung they want sum1 trusted, then it shud be a High member of management team, anyway, clan chat is sorted now, if plp wanna join they can, if not dont.

Thread Closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!