PDA

View Full Version : Free For All.

Jord
16-02-2010, 12:27 AM
Grr I hate it.. You amout of NOOB that just keep coming back...

I hate it i was playing it for a little while today and I get

Nuke boosters
Noobs that dont care about there k/d And just come back and kill me

Light weight.
Marathon.
commando.

I HATE IT. they all rush through my claymores too it is so frickin annoying

kk.
16-02-2010, 12:31 AM
Not everyone cares about there k/d, you should be prepared for them. I don't care bout it, but my bro does so he gets annoyed when I play and just die loads lol :P

Jord
16-02-2010, 12:36 AM
Yeah I suppose:( I dont care about my k/d Aslong as it is above 1 but I just hate when people do that. Surley it cant be fun going back dying going back dying and then going back and dying

kk.
16-02-2010, 12:39 AM
I do agree that the combination of perks you posted is stupid. You shoot at them and that would kill them before they have the chance to. Stab you ;l

Black_Apalachi
16-02-2010, 08:02 AM
If you're getting kills, why do you care? :S FFA is all I ever play lol

samsaBEAR
16-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Grr I hate it.. You amout of NOOB that just keep coming back...

I hate it i was playing it for a little while today and I get

Nuke boosters
Noobs that dont care about there k/d And just come back and kill me

Light weight.
Marathon.
commando.

I HATE IT. they all rush through my claymores too it is so frickin annoying
exactly what i do :D if someone is in the same place, and he keeps killing me, i am going to get him, even if it takes 5 deaths to do it

Kdwndr8
17-02-2010, 11:49 PM
Free-for-all nuke boosters are annoying.... thats why you go and kill em. ;)

Amzoe
17-02-2010, 11:55 PM
It's always been like that, and always will be. As for the Perks, you can't say that it's nooby using them Perks. We might use Lightweight for unlimited sprint, which could be an advantage to us, but you might using Scavenger, which is an advantage to you, because you've got pretty much unlimited ammo.

It all cancels each other out.

Geraint
17-02-2010, 11:57 PM
exactly what i do :D if someone is in the same place, and he keeps killing me, i am going to get him, even if it takes 5 deaths to do it

im the same. it has to be done. i don't care how much someone is killing me, im getting him. sense of power when you do. (h)

my friend kept invite me to free-for-all today. i never play it but they were doing challenges. :rolleyes:

Kdwndr8
17-02-2010, 11:58 PM
I love using lightweight pro/commando pro/marathon pro with the tact knife, can't stand when others use it though lol. :P

Geraint
18-02-2010, 12:01 AM
the knifing distance of commando takes the piss though. you can knife from miles away. i use marathan/lightweight/commando for the smaller levels. i just run around and 'cause it's so tight you can knife people. i don't go round knifing as i use the UMP.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!