PDA

View Full Version : Fellaini ruled out for six months

TickTockTickTock
16-02-2010, 06:16 PM
http://www.game-events.co.uk/Quickstart/ImageLib/party.gif

Karma, he should have got a red card for the 'challenge' he was a part of. So what do Everton do now?

StefanWolves
16-02-2010, 06:22 PM
Yeah both players should have got red cards... and I think Everton will struggle now, saying that, they're beating Sporting 1-0.

CHA!NGANG
16-02-2010, 06:23 PM
How is getting a red card the same as being ruled out for the rest of the season? Anyway, they aren't really going for CL football this season so the last Europa League spot will be there aim really and that's possible even without him.

Smits
16-02-2010, 06:26 PM
He's a good player for them so i can deffinately see them missing him.

However, as chain has said, they havnt got too much to aim for apart from Europa so it should impact them too much. Only results will tell.

TickTockTickTock
16-02-2010, 06:26 PM
How is getting a red card the same as being ruled out for the rest of the season? Anyway, they aren't really going for CL football this season so the last Europa League spot will be there aim really and that's possible even without him.
I wasn't saying karma for that, he elbows players for fun and gets away with it.

Browney
16-02-2010, 07:04 PM
What are you all on about? Fellaini has been the standout player in such a lackluster Everton side. This is a disaster for them.

Pyroka
16-02-2010, 07:07 PM
**** happens, players get injured, its football.

if Everton are a champions league worthy team theyll get there without him, because its a team not a one man show. mind you that seemed to work for liverpool (A)

but yeah shame hes injured owelll.

CHA!NGANG
16-02-2010, 07:18 PM
What are you all on about? Fellaini has been the standout player in such a lackluster Everton side. This is a disaster for them.

Yeah he's a good player but he isn't there only good player. If Arteta gets back to full fitness now then that would basically be one midfielder for another even though they are different types of midfielders obviously. I do think they'll miss him obviously but they have a good enough squad to cope without him for 6th/7th place.

RatedRShadow
16-02-2010, 07:20 PM
Now they are winning Sporting with 2-0. Don't forget they still got Saha and Pienaar.

Browney
16-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Everton are very overrated allover.

TickTockTickTock
16-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Now they are winning Sporting with 2-0. Don't forget they still got Saha and Pienaar.
Who are both attacking players. Your posts tonight have made me laugh, something I need considering my team is about to give me a half arsed performance.

Geraint
16-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Ah yes karma, he could have got a three game ban but now his season's over. Brilliant.

He's physical, he gets stuck in, just what a player should be like. People like him and Kevin Davies are what teams need not pansies who fall over when someone touches their hair.

TickTockTickTock
16-02-2010, 11:09 PM
Ah yes karma, he could have got a three game ban but now his season's over. Brilliant.

He's physical, he gets stuck in, just what a player should be like. People like him and Kevin Davies are what teams need not pansies who fall over when someone touches their hair.
Read the thread.

Geraint
16-02-2010, 11:12 PM
I did, hence why I wrote what I did.

TickTockTickTock
16-02-2010, 11:13 PM
I did, hence why I wrote what I did.
Read the thread.

Edited by Catzsy(Forum Moderator): Please don't make pointless posts. Thanks.

CHA!NGANG
16-02-2010, 11:15 PM

Read the thread.

Read his post ;) He said the 2nd bit as a counter arguement to you saying that he is a dirty player.

TickTockTickTock
16-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Read his post ;) He said the 2nd bit as a counter arguement to you saying that he is a dirty player.
Can't be because getting stuck in and elbowing people are two different things. One would get you applause for being an old fashioned midfielder and one would get you highlighted on MOTD for being dirty and possibly a six month sentence & a fine for doing it off the pitch.

Jack.Lfc
17-02-2010, 02:57 AM
I cant see where felliani got touched in that takle, he jumped over it and stood on Kyriagcos.

I dont like to be happy with players getting injured, but im delighted with this.

All everton fans before the game 'Heitiinga is going to break gerrards leg'

Oh and look what happen's the microfone is out for the season.

RatedRShadow
17-02-2010, 03:10 AM
:afro: << So, anyone going to miss him?

Arron
17-02-2010, 11:15 AM
heartbreaking news.

hate this guy and his stupid 'fro.

::Art::
17-02-2010, 11:16 AM
That's lovely. We'll beat them on the weekend

Black_Apalachi
17-02-2010, 11:27 AM
I cant see where felliani got touched in that takle, he jumped over it and stood on Kyriagcos.

I dont like to be happy with players getting injured, but im delighted with this.

All everton fans before the game 'Heitiinga is going to break gerrards leg'

Oh and look what happen's the microfone is out for the season.

This. Why are you cautioned?

TickTockTickTock
17-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Don't get me wrong, he'd be a very good player in my eyes if he didn't assault the opposition.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3474/3188495573_c0904f0a00_m.jpg

Jack.Lfc
17-02-2010, 01:31 PM
This. Why are you cautioned?

Havn't a clue.

But all everton fans used to hate felliani used to call him **** n all that, he had a couple of good games and now he's brilliant. ******* delighted.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!