PDA

View Full Version : Lots Of Supers&HC Rares Gonna Drop Prices?

Kieron
17-02-2010, 12:27 AM
Lots Of Supers&HC Rares Gonna Drop Prices?

well alot of super rares like the greek block and the yellow solarium were very expensive, but after sulkake released alot more of them they, they have become really cheap.

But now i found this: Look At Pic, attach.
and now the hc furni is gonna drop in prices aswell :S

it was found on puhekupla so im not 100% sure its actually gonna come out in the cat like this.

Errr, Opinions??

Kieron
17-02-2010, 12:28 AM
also forgot to add this picture :P

Edited by Jamesy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not multiple post within the editing time.

Jordan:A
17-02-2010, 12:36 AM
Hmm, they'll probably do it so you cant choose the same thing for a certain amount of time, hopefully

-:Undertaker:-
17-02-2010, 12:38 AM
We as a department have discussed this and have come to the conclusion along with traders that we should move from Club Sofa as a currency to Credits as the main currency. This would simply mean on Habbox, say a 3.0 CS rare becoming 30 C and so on. It has been sent to upper management where if any changes are agreed to, they will have the power to change the currency text on the panel and so on Habbox.

Its the end of the Club Sofa really as a currency, marketplace has already damaged it and its in decline now as we speak with Thrones going for 95 to 98 CS on the hotel while at the same time you can purchase a Throne for 860 C. I think the shock value of this may just kill the Club Sofa off, but either way even if this doesnt have that effect; keeping the Club Sofa as a currency is just harming other rares and doesnt make sense any longer.

Kieron
17-02-2010, 12:40 AM
since hcs droped to 10 cr, the market for hcs has dropped aswell, like not many ppl r buying them anymore.

CurtisJohns
17-02-2010, 01:04 AM
I must agree I mean if we look at what they used to sele for (13, 14, 15 creds) which meant that a 2 hc rare would be worth roughly 30 creds, but now as the days pass HC's are becoming even less valuable, the average CS price is 9 creds, and even now as we speak people are buying and sellgn them for 8 creds, which means that the 2 hc rare that was once worth 30 creds is now worth only 16- 17. (Was just using the 2 hc rare as example) Moving to Creds as the currency seems most logical however we must not force confidence loss in the hcs otehrwise people who have rooms ful of them will suddenly have big problems in selling them, if you get me... hehe :)

Ajthedragon
17-02-2010, 07:59 AM
It had to happen some day... a real shame, I got rid of all mine though. :D

Mr-Trainor
17-02-2010, 08:21 AM
Well I think the club sofa will still be used for a while :) it's just credits going up really.

Arron
17-02-2010, 11:31 AM
I always thought, since the Habbo Exchange was introduced, that the Gold Coin should've replaced the Club Sofa when the time was right, and now it is right. It's a good move if you do it Dan.

I have a month ban and I have 500 HC on the account, wish I sold them! "/

-Shakira:.
17-02-2010, 01:11 PM
It's a pity they've been noob-y enough to release greek blocks into the catalouge at such a cheap price dropping the value from 90HC to .2HC but it was bound to happen one day and when you compare the HC values to other hotels, well look for yourself.

UK - 10 creds
USA - 12 creds
CA - 12 creds

Only hotels I could find and I think UK hotel is in for a reccesion big time

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!