PDA

View Full Version : Habbox taking over habbo?!

BaMa~BaBe
31-07-2005, 12:31 PM
:s Rumer has it that habbox was trying to take over habbo! that they where the ones who hacked the hobba and callie and banned all those people! nobody knows for sure really but thats what i heard. i dont know if those little group of people has spread it through out habbo or even if they still beileve in it. alls i know is i was there when they where talking about it and one of those people was holding habbo cola. it hadnt come out yet.! and he was the only one. i cant explain how that happend but they where blaiming everything on hbbox!!1!!! :s

Discountguy
31-07-2005, 12:32 PM
Ahh rumours come and rumours go, this has to b one of the biggest n00bish bits or rumours ive heard

LesbianGhost
31-07-2005, 12:33 PM
Pmsl, reading that made me laugh so much..

Revenge
31-07-2005, 12:35 PM
Oh
my
god.
They were holding a habbo cola? Was there a bomb inside? Omgerrzz!1! ...what shall we do? Shall we hide in The Library? ...Or in the magic room in the Sun Terrace...? Oh me oh my... *flees*

Revis
The men in white coats collecting you are your friends, they won't hurt you.

ullie
oh my god were next i tink

MissAlice
31-07-2005, 12:36 PM
:s Rumer has it that habbox was trying to take over habbo! that they where the ones who hacked the hobba and callie and banned all those people! nobody knows for sure really but thats what i heard. i dont know if those little group of people has spread it through out habbo or even if they still beileve in it. alls i know is i was there when they where talking about it and one of those people was holding habbo cola. it hadnt come out yet.! and he was the only one. i cant explain how that happend but they where blaiming everything on hbbox!!1!!! :s

And I heard it was habbos from Alabama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You
31-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Rofl, You drunk or something?

Seacat
31-07-2005, 12:39 PM
That's the most stupid thing I've ever read, and to relieve other people from the pain of reading it THREAD CLOSED.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!