PDA

View Full Version : What do you regret the most?

Seatherny
18-02-2010, 04:22 PM
What in your life do you regret doing the most?

Amzoe
18-02-2010, 04:25 PM
Being an ass to my parents. I see it as immature now.

jackass
18-02-2010, 04:36 PM
Actually, quite a few things. :(

Black_Apalachi
18-02-2010, 04:42 PM
A recent one would be how I handled my finances over the last couple of years. I'm usually very good with money but I made a couple of mistakes which I wish I could have avoided, or at least decisions I could have done differently. A more broad one would probably be when I first started secondary school, I was like a swot really and I sort of faded out of it but I wish I'd just stuck with it and done better in school and I also probably wouldn't have ended up so lazy.

buttons
18-02-2010, 05:41 PM
i regret stuff i DONT do more
maybe tryna fit in + be sum1 i'm not i suppose, met a few nobheads that way

-:Undertaker:-
18-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Trading my 3T for a Turquiose Stain Pillow.

No erm I dont know really, cant think of anything. I could say like spending more time with my Nan, but I was really close to her anyway and saw her all the time so yeah.

AgnesIO
18-02-2010, 07:27 PM
Ever spending a penny on habbo. Culd of saved a bit of cash not doing that but you know.

I don't regret playing habbo though. And probably caring more about what people think about me, than what I think about myself.

colourpot
18-02-2010, 07:29 PM
I dont regret anything really, i've had some mistakes in the past but thats about it. I used to waste money alot which was a big mistake as i have hardly any for the things i need now

Nixt
18-02-2010, 07:31 PM
I don't regret very many things simply because if I did I'd most probably be full on depressed. The only thing I ever think that I might regret is leaving college the first time to join the army because the army only ****** me over and delayed my education by like two years. Nevertheless it was a good experience, so I don't think I full on regret it like.

Jordy
18-02-2010, 07:38 PM
Cheating on Cheryl Cole.

Umm seriously, I'd say it's as simple as just "Habbo" for me.

Pyroka
18-02-2010, 07:47 PM
My biggest regret is not getting to see my nan before she died. Hate that...

i've got other regrets which are just as big, but people know about them. :)

Arch
18-02-2010, 08:49 PM
Well what i regret lately is that i was going to ask a girl out but waited to long and now she has a bf :(

But i mean thats just recent cant rly think of anything else off the top of my head

Pixet
18-02-2010, 10:22 PM
The usual things really, telling my best friend I love him and then he's never spoken to me since (3 years ago) and worrying about everything too much. Little things get to me so badly.

Neversoft
18-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Didn't someone post the same thread last month?

Anyway... I don't have any real regrets. Just little things like regretting I didn't thank my teacher before I left school. It was really thanks to her I passed my English exam. There was something I regretting doing last week but I can't even remember what it was anymore. Haha oh well, I can't regret it if I don't remember.

Tash.
18-02-2010, 10:35 PM
What in your life do you regret doing the most?

What's yours?

Mine is not going to uni straight from college, big big mistake based on nothing but my cowardice.

,Lexiilu
18-02-2010, 10:37 PM
not a lot of them really.
just not appreciating things before.

Stryderman
18-02-2010, 10:41 PM
An awful lot of things.

Black_Apalachi
18-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Didn't someone post the same thread last month?

Anyway... I don't have any real regrets. Just little things like regretting I didn't thank my teacher before I left school. It was really thanks to her I passed my English exam. There was something I regretting doing last week but I can't even remember what it was anymore. Haha oh well, I can't regret it if I don't remember.

Yeah lol there was the same thread. I always regret little things too, like how I handle a situation or what I say to someone but then I forget them really easily :P

Cheryl
18-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Cheating on Cheryl Cole.

Umm seriously, I'd say it's as simple as just "Habbo" for me.
Omg how could you, she rejected me for you and then you treated her like that you ******* *******!

OT: Always fighting with my parents.

Jamesy
18-02-2010, 10:57 PM
hmm, I can't think of anything. I don't tend to regret anything - after all you learn by making mistakes.

IceNineKills
19-02-2010, 12:09 AM
not going to my old school mates funeral. i do go to his grave every week and bring him his favourite drink but i hope he has forgiven me.

GommeInc
19-02-2010, 01:06 AM
Not taking Business Studies at school, then taking it at college with Law. I have strange regrets :P

Anamations
19-02-2010, 01:20 AM
aww dan lolz . errmmm I cant think of the top of my head but im quite a hot headed person( when i get angry) ;S and i get aggressive so probs fighting when unessesry :}

Oleh
19-02-2010, 09:12 AM
not really knowing my cousin before it was too late (earlier this week got run over and killed)

FlyingJesus
19-02-2010, 10:26 AM
As I think I probably said last time this thread was made: giving up

Browney
19-02-2010, 10:32 AM
My last girlfriend.

Pyroka
19-02-2010, 11:36 AM
As I think I probably said last time this thread was made: giving up

LOL at your rep comment on my profile hahahahahahaha

starting to think im not having as much regrets as i thought... ;)

Seatherny
19-02-2010, 11:55 AM
What's yours?

My A-Level choices.

Jamiie
19-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Me Mucking up at school, i wish i behaved more :P. but im doing a good course now :)

alexxxxx
19-02-2010, 01:23 PM
erm i regret what i don't do more, which is taking my chances.

Eoin
19-02-2010, 02:08 PM
being in the wrong place at the wrong time...

Rozi
19-02-2010, 09:48 PM
being selfish rly.

Swearwolf
19-02-2010, 09:55 PM
not noticing something was going wrong before it was too late in a certain relationship...

Japan
19-02-2010, 10:00 PM
Not eating the last biscuit / not stopping my sister from eating it.

Becca
19-02-2010, 10:03 PM
Listening to Techonologic by Daft Punk.

dbgtz
20-02-2010, 12:36 AM
I have many, being lazy, not following things through, not retaliating in certain situations, being too scared like to ask girls out and hacking these peoples msn and stuff, thank god they know it wasn't me (non-habbo related). My biggest regret though is being a total neek and goody two shoes from yr8 downwards, cost me alot of my life tbh as I didn't have many friends coz i was nerdeeeee :D It's all changing now but I don't care, fresh start when I go to uni in like 4 years (being the chances are no one I know will be there).

Personally I do not regret Habbo as I have learnt alot from it, like how to scam people, pixel art, basic coding etc.

FlyingJesus
20-02-2010, 12:42 AM
Think I gotta make buying Gouffran on pro evo as my biggest regret, he's losing stats quick and he's only 25 so total waste of money hope he dies

Blinger1
20-02-2010, 12:55 AM
My biggest regret is not getting to see my nan before she died. Hate that...

i've got other regrets which are just as big, but people know about them. :)
Living in England and not near me ;)??!!

Mine would probably leaving my mum and moving to another country at the age of 15? Although it was a great decision i do regret leaving mummy!

Martin
20-02-2010, 04:28 AM
I Wish I could go back and not be a coward and stand up to the bullies, whilst being less shy and interacting more. Wish I hadn't got depressed and quit college. Wish I didn't stuff myself with a bit too much food. Wish I made contact with my dad at somepoint instead of never seeing him. As weird as it sounds, I also regret never finding someone to love and never getting that experience yet. :D One thing I certainly don't regret is joining up to this forum. Met so many amazing people on here.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!