PDA

View Full Version : Can mods trace furni?

joboman
19-02-2010, 05:26 AM
I was just wondering but can mods trace furni in a room or in a hand? Cause it seems like mods never put out the effort to help people that have been hacked or anything.

Stryderman
19-02-2010, 05:30 AM
Yes, everything that is traded gets logged down.

Aidobmac
19-02-2010, 05:32 AM

Bit freaky if i do say so myself

Didnt know that
+rep :)

Stryderman
19-02-2010, 05:37 AM
Bit freaky if i do say so myself

Didnt know that
+rep :)

No but everything that gets traded or bought is logged down, Whether all mods have access to it im not 100% but i would of thought they would.

Its cos back in 06 when someone got hacked an traded furni everyone who had a piece of it got banned.

Ajthedragon
19-02-2010, 07:34 AM
I know thats how they get habbo staff's stolen furniture back. :P

Black_Apalachi
19-02-2010, 09:21 AM

Is there actually any evidence of this? if it's true it's certainly a modern feature but I've never seen anything to back it up, just people saying it so it sounds like it could easily be a myth.

Gibs960
19-02-2010, 10:26 AM
Is that how they find out people are scamming? I got banned for scammin, for tradin a load of furni with my other account :D

Stryderman
19-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Is there actually any evidence of this? if it's true it's certainly a modern feature but I've never seen anything to back it up, just people saying it so it sounds like it could easily be a myth.

Well in 06 alot of furni got robbed from someone and it all got traced everyone who owned about half a T or more got banned for it. And seen as moderators ban im guessing that they have access to it unless its only habbo staff, But it is logged down otherwise they wouldnt know where it traces to etc.

j0rd
19-02-2010, 11:28 AM
ALL furni has an ID.
This ID tells you what the furniture is.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!