PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Need Technical manager

HabpodProject
19-02-2010, 05:16 PM
Hello To all that want to be tech manager of habpod.com
Habpod is a new radio fansite which needs help to being built.
The 2 owners Elliott (me) and benzedi arnt good at designing. We need you!
We don't Pay but we give 20% of proffit when we shutdown the fansite.
So you could walk off with a big proffit!!!!
PM me if intrested or reply with what you can do.
Hope to see you soon.
Elliott

Thread moved by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): From "Web market."

Jahova
20-02-2010, 08:37 AM
Your poor spelling and grammar puts me right off and then the final blow is delivered with "We don't Pay but we give 20% of proffit when we shutdown the fansite." -- So you're planning on shutting down? What a waste of time.

HabpodProject
20-02-2010, 11:19 AM
all fansites shutdown sometime. Me and a friend are thinking of having 3-4 year program if its succesful we will keep it open longer
and my grammar is bad because im onkly 13 and dont care bout grammar the other ownerof habpod.com is 16 he is gud at grammar

blazingconnor$
20-02-2010, 11:45 AM
Ill take the job if u want me too

jukeb0x
20-02-2010, 02:21 PM
I used to have a project called Habpod.com but didn't even go as far as buying the domain. I loved the name and still do so good luck.

HabpodProject
20-02-2010, 05:41 PM
blazing ok can you help us design a coded layout?

HabpodProject
20-02-2010, 05:42 PM
and thanks jukebox for the support!

Edited by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post within the editing time.

blazingconnor$
20-02-2010, 05:43 PM
Yeh ok add my msn [email protected]

iDenning
20-02-2010, 09:23 PM
when we shutdown the fansite.
So its a matter of when and not if you shut it down. Your thinking about failing even before youve failed, so give up now.

HabpodProject
20-02-2010, 10:53 PM
no im telling the truth all fansites shutdown. (fact)
i said atleast 4 years open if its succesfull it will be open longer
i dont wont a fansite that gets like 5 listeners
we wont shutdown for atleast 4 years and we will do a meeting and see if we should carry on

lolwut
02-03-2010, 11:18 PM
So its a matter of when and not if you shut it down. Your thinking about failing even before youve failed, so give up now.
Don't be a jerk. Stop ripping him for having an idea but not the "intellectual power" to put it into production, that's why he's here, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Shox
02-03-2010, 11:21 PM
all fansites shutdown sometime. Me and a friend are thinking of having 3-4 year program if its succesful we will keep it open longer
and my grammar is bad because im onkly 13 and dont care bout grammar the other ownerof habpod.com is 16 he is gud at grammar

Sounds like your friend needs to find someone else to help him run his website.

Don't be a jerk. Stop ripping him for having an idea but not the "intellectual power" to put it into production, that's why he's here, isn't it? :rolleyes:

It's not called ripping, it's called matter of opinion.

If you don't have the "intellectual power", as you call it to run a website, you should not be posting a thread asking for a technical manager.

lolwut
02-03-2010, 11:40 PM
It's not called ripping, it's called matter of opinion.

If you don't have the "intellectual power", as you call it to run a website, you should not be posting a thread asking for a technical manager.
Oh, sure; it's just phrased like and looks like your ripping on him. Forgive me my heinous error, my liege.
I'm fighting for him, I'm suggesting that whilst he may not have the technical skill to pull of a project, he has the motivation. Most adults have no motivation. If thinking this could turn into something half way good is such a devilish crime then I guess I'm just the devil.
Have faith, sometimes people turn out good.

Shox
04-03-2010, 01:14 AM
Oh, sure; it's just phrased like and looks like your ripping on him. Forgive me my heinous error, my liege.
I'm fighting for him, I'm suggesting that whilst he may not have the technical skill to pull of a project, he has the motivation. Most adults have no motivation. If thinking this could turn into something half way good is such a devilish crime then I guess I'm just the devil.
Have faith, sometimes people turn out good.

It doesn't matter how much motivation you have, the fact of the matter is if you don't have the skill to help run a succesful website then it will fail.

Sorry, forgive me for expressing my opinion on the matter.

HabpodProject
08-03-2010, 07:54 PM
Na All opinions are gladly accepted. Bad or good. It helps that i can read what people think so i can work on my floors. Im good at some aspects for running a site. and ben is good at other parts. he's more of a natural leader than i am.

Sharon
08-03-2010, 08:49 PM
You do need to step up on Grammar. You can't blame it on your age.. well look at me I'm 11.
It seems Connor's taken the job then? I wish you luck on your website and hope to see more about it soon :)

HabpodProject
09-03-2010, 12:37 PM
No connor hasn't he tryed selling me a free layout. And No Offence it Had Noobish Modifications. And Blurred View I am trying to much texting i think lol. So all jobs at site are still open pm Me with what job you would like and i will give you a application Form.

I am Here to learn. I no i'm not the best person to run a fansite but i will and every day i'm getting better. Now it's better to keep learning than thinking you no everything

Swastika
09-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Before you continue with your project, you should think about a few things:
What makes your habbo fansite better than any other? If you say "i dont know yet" or something, you should realy think of a idea that would make people come to your site before even attempting to run one.
Tbh, when i played habbo, i didnt even look at new fansites because there a the few "super" websites, if thats the phrase, that people go to before ANY other fansite.
If your just making a fansite with basic habbo things and a radio, maybe you should re-think this idea.

HabpodProject
12-03-2010, 12:52 AM
We are going to do many things for the site to make it unique. we will open a choose site up for people to choose top 5 things they would like on the site and after a month we will either put them on or start devloping them if its habbo movies.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!