PDA

View Full Version : Save your frozen orbs...

micky.blue.eyes
20-02-2010, 03:38 PM
Hey,

I'm sure most of you know this from all the trade channel spam, but in the next patch, Frozen Orbs will be used to trade with Frozo the Renowned.
He will trade you your orbs for:
•Crusader Orb (6)
•Runed Orb (4)
•Eternal Fire (1)
•Eternal Earth (1)
•Eternal Water (1)
•Eternal Air (1)
•Eternal Life (1)
•Eternal Shadow (1)
•Frost Lotus (1)
•Pattern: Frosty Flying Carpet [Tailors Only] (6)

So don't vendor or sell your obs dirt cheap at the AH, you might need them in the next patch. ;)

DrLacero
20-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Hey,

I'm sure most of you know this from all the trade channel spam, but in the next patch, Frozen Orbs will be used to trade with Frozo the Renowned.
He will trade you your orbs for:
•Crusader Orb (6)
•Runed Orb (4)
•Eternal Fire (1)
•Eternal Earth (1)
•Eternal Water (1)
•Eternal Air (1)
•Eternal Life (1)
•Eternal Shadow (1)
•Frost Lotus (1)
•Pattern: Frosty Flying Carpet [Tailors Only] (6)

So don't vendor or sell your obs dirt cheap at the AH, you might need them in the next patch. ;)

No Waiii :O

My time on wow spent as a pack ***** will finally pay off. Frost Lotus economy going bye-bye.

Axel
20-02-2010, 04:10 PM
No Waiii :O

My time on wow spent as a pack ***** will finally pay off. Frost Lotus economy going bye-bye.

It's going bye bye anyway, they're buffing the drop rate.

Bailey
20-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Saw MMO this morning, and thought "BUY ALL THE CHEAP ORBS NOW"

I think pretty much everyone on my server got the same idea.

20-30G for an orb atm.

Charles
20-02-2010, 06:03 PM
I've got 15 banked, it hasn't risen in ages because I always get the 'NEED' people at the end of Heroics.

Bailey
20-02-2010, 06:10 PM
I've got 15 banked, it hasn't risen in ages because I always get the 'NEED' people at the end of Heroics.

Same, I think im just going to become a need person.

TehJoshy
21-02-2010, 05:09 PM

Same, I think im just going to become a need person.

Yeah, thought it was about time i joined the need club !

Neil
21-02-2010, 05:34 PM
Never understood why everyone hit greed on them in the first place, you're always bound to get ninja looters that will need them, at least if everyone needs it's fair.

Bailey
21-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Never understood why everyone hit greed on them in the first place, you're always bound to get ninja looters that will need them, at least if everyone needs it's fair.

Well it became the norm to greed on frozen orbs, and then people started needing and broke the natural harmory of azeroth.

Axel
21-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Well on our realm, everyone greeded. Then we started doing random heroics and servers like magtheridon (suprise) were needing. So now everyone just needs.

Neil
21-02-2010, 06:59 PM
I always greeded because obviously I wasn't a ninja but it never really made sense to me. xD

rnix
22-02-2010, 02:44 PM
Just sold like 10 :'(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!