PDA

View Full Version : Habpod.com my first habbo fansite

HabpodProject
20-02-2010, 11:01 PM
yes im a noob at fansites i no u need dj panels user system news panel etc if any1 would like to help me that would be very kind.
i need a custom coded layout any1 wud do that maybe get payed depending on quality

Adamm
20-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Are you actually serious?

Dentafrice
21-02-2010, 12:32 AM
I don't believe he is..

LMS16
21-02-2010, 10:49 AM
I can assure that anyone who is asking these kinda questions fail at website so their website will fail. Maybe you should learn some coding/designing skills your self, maybe you will get somewhere...

Lew.

Pix
21-02-2010, 11:07 AM
i lol'd at the website

HabpodProject
22-02-2010, 05:34 PM
i have learnt basics of html now on to xml etc im only 13 and *** pixie there is no site i havent installed my layout template yet.

LMS16
22-02-2010, 08:33 PM
Why would you need to learn xml this early for :S it isnt required for layout coding ect...

Lew.

DuxRawr
22-02-2010, 10:08 PM
Right honestly if you have no idea of any of where to find free resources, your on your arse more or less straight away.

Firstly, Hire some staff who know what there doing?

Get a nice splash page on your website. This way nobody knows what your doing to it.

It looks like you have got the same idea of most people who have just started, Build and they will come. Get out of the state of mind do something original, do a brain storm of things you would like to have and you think no other fansite has done :)

Hope this helps :)

Adamm
23-02-2010, 01:50 PM
I designed that layout about 4 years ago aha.

Jam-ez
27-02-2010, 11:53 PM
i have learnt basics of html now on to xml etc im only 13 and *** pixie there is no site i havent installed my layout template yet.

I'm sorry but I'm no longer your fan. Anyone who uses age ratings like that as an excuse really piss me off. Just because you're 13 it means you can't make a website? My friend, I had a habbo fansite with 10 listeners at the age of eleven. I don't mean to boast - because that's a crappy amount - but using your age as an excuse is just poor.

If you're serious about this; find some experience.
w3schools will help you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!