PDA

View Full Version : What did you

Lew
21-02-2010, 02:03 PM
What did you find the hardest in the campaign?

I probably found the bit where you had to download those like 2064 files and defend yourself at the same time..
Or getting the guy from the prison :]

Firehorse
21-02-2010, 02:49 PM
The first part of the favela, especially if you get cornered somewhere and can't shoot the people on the roof before they would kill you, worse was that I was stuck on a checkpoint lol.

The file download I found really hard the first time I played on regular but when I re-played on hardened I found it incredibly easy, just need to make sure your support doesn't die before you get there and also setup the claymores on all exits and around the outsides.

Alba
21-02-2010, 02:52 PM
I done the game on Veteran. And the only bit I had to do more than say, 5 times? Was the bit outside the Whitehouse where you have to get to the VIP or something.

Not really a hard game.

AlexOC
21-02-2010, 03:53 PM
Hm...

The one in the estate yeh. The bit where you are downloading them files yes but that bit where you are in the field and you have to evade them mines then you get jumped in quite hard.

The bit in the airplane dump is hard where you have the two groups fighting against each other and they're against you aswell and you have to get to the other side..

dbgtz
21-02-2010, 04:51 PM
Favela part 1 no question (takedown). My easiest is probably (not including SSDD) museum xD Jokes probably endgame, that level is more for show and story then gameplay itself.

Black_Apalachi
22-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Maybe the Estate bit but the ones around the neighbourhood (with the burger shops and stuff) were pretty difficult too.

samsaBEAR
22-02-2010, 01:32 PM
Takedown for sure. I thought the gulag was gonna be hard but i sailed through it

J0SH
22-02-2010, 01:57 PM
The first part of the favela, especially if you get cornered somewhere and can't shoot the people on the roof before they would kill you, worse was that I was stuck on a checkpoint lol.

The file download I found really hard the first time I played on regular but when I re-played on hardened I found it incredibly easy, just need to make sure your support doesn't die before you get there and also setup the claymores on all exits and around the outsides.

This. It's so hard on Veteran with the Favela part, I'm stuck in a room, I wiped out some guy with Akimbo rangers etc, then as soon as I pop my head out to kill the guys on the roof I'm flash banged / RPGed and shot at. It's pretty annoying. One day I'll attempt the campaign again and pick up my 1000 GS.

samsaBEAR
22-02-2010, 02:56 PM
This. It's so hard on Veteran with the Favela part, I'm stuck in a room, I wiped out some guy with Akimbo rangers etc, then as soon as I pop my head out to kill the guys on the roof I'm flash banged / RPGed and shot at. It's pretty annoying. One day I'll attempt the campaign again and pick up my 1000 GS.
i was stuck right at the end for about 3 days before i managed to finish it. lots of flashbangs and memorising where they spawn/appear from helps a lot

crazed
22-02-2010, 07:46 PM
The bit in the airplane dump is hard where you have the two groups fighting against each other and they're against you aswell and you have to get to the other side..

THIS :@ They weren't that hard but I got angry and gave up easy...

CJW93
23-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Climbing up that ******* mountain on like the second level lol

Firehorse
23-02-2010, 04:55 PM
Climbing up that ******* mountain on like the second level lol

you mean the easiest part of the entire game? lol

Lew
24-02-2010, 04:57 PM
you mean the easiest part of the entire game? lol

Basically, yeh
its Right Trigger, Left Trigger, Right Trigger, Left Trigger
etc

ItsDave
24-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Going through the streets in Brazil or running to the chopper at the end of the Estate mission.

samsaBEAR
24-02-2010, 06:31 PM
Going through the streets in Brazil or running to the chopper at the end of the Estate mission.
this bit was just stupidly hard. the rest of the mission wasn't bad but this bit made me rage so much

dbgtz
24-02-2010, 07:04 PM
The introduction was pretty hard.

Geraint
24-02-2010, 08:37 PM
when you charge the door and there's a load of riot shields and people sniping you from above. you're picking off the snipers then some ****'s next to you with a riot shield.

Lew
28-02-2010, 07:19 PM
when you charge the door and there's a load of riot shields and people sniping you from above. you're picking off the snipers then some ****'s next to you with a riot shield.

Yeh thats in the prison?
I found that REALLY hard too.

samsaBEAR
01-03-2010, 03:48 PM
take out everyone in the first part, throw flashbangs into the next room and dash towards the hole in the floor. that's how i done it. it might take a few attempts to get it right but it saves ammo and the like

Geraint
01-03-2010, 04:03 PM
take out everyone in the first part, throw flashbangs into the next room and dash towards the hole in the floor. that's how i done it. it might take a few attempts to get it right but it saves ammo and the like

bearing in mind that i did this at the start and it was my first shooter. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!