PDA

View Full Version : ExtremeHabbo removed?

today
21-02-2010, 03:23 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/1005-say-hello-to-your-new-official-fansites

its not on there lol?

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed as bumped.

Mikey
21-02-2010, 03:24 PM
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edited by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); Please do not post pointlessly.

Jahova
21-02-2010, 03:25 PM
Maybe because they got hacked?

OhLiam
21-02-2010, 03:26 PM
Sucks to be extremeHabbo <3

Pyroka
21-02-2010, 03:27 PM
if a website is being removed cuz it got hacked then there should be no official fansites LOL

Catzsy
21-02-2010, 03:33 PM
That is very weird. No annoucement anywhere they had been removed - just saying two had made it :S

Colin-Roberts
21-02-2010, 03:33 PM
We got removed because an ex staff member emailed habbo from a spoofing site using a @extremehabbo.com account that doesn't actually exist and habbo was to stupid to check the actual headers from the email to see that the email was not sent from extremehabbo.com email servers.

Hello

After receiving a inbox full of complaints regarding ExtremeHabbo and its poor
content and security. I have decided, to remove ExtremeHabbo.com as a official
fansite for Habbo UK.

This removal will come into place this Wednesday, after I have sorted the removal of
your representative badges and official ''status''

I would like to thank you for your involvement in the Habbo UK Official Fansite
Program, but I can't allow such a fansite to take on official fansite.

I hope your website will though succeed as a unofficial fansite and that your site
will find glory in another way.

dirrty
21-02-2010, 03:39 PM
hahahaha gutted & unlucky at the same time

Jordy
21-02-2010, 03:41 PM
Well done on becoming the shortest lasting official fansite ever, lasting less than 48 hours.

How absolutely ******* ridiculous by Habbo, if it's not up to their standards, why include it in the nominiations to become official? They've slipped up badly here and tbh I feel sorry for Extremehabbo in this instance :P

Catzsy
21-02-2010, 03:42 PM
We got removed because an ex staff member emailed habbo from a spoofing site using a @extremehabbo.com account that doesn't actually exist and habbo was to stupid to check the actual headers from the email to see that the email was not sent from extremehabbo.com email servers.

Hello

fansite for Habbo UK.

This removal will come into place this Wednesday, after I have sorted the removal of

I hope your website will though succeed as a unofficial fansite and that your site

That is such bad luck. Who was the email from and can you appeal it if you can prove that the spoof email was not sent from your site?

today
21-02-2010, 03:43 PM
I dont think they'll be readded, as they do have poor security.

Catzsy
21-02-2010, 03:46 PM
I dont think they'll be readded, as they do have poor security.

Well other official sites have been hacked and not removed. I am sure CH was recently. :S

hah
21-02-2010, 03:47 PM
clubhabbo,kisshabbo,habbolot where hacked?
Also i posted this in my thread ima kill you!!!!!!!!!!

somene called Infusionhosting from chf emailed habbo....and on a certain hacking forum a *REMOVED* posted there radio details so i THINK it was him who emailed habbo

Edited by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not accuse others of hacking.

Xoim
21-02-2010, 03:47 PM
What the hell ;[
That sucks.

Colin-Roberts
21-02-2010, 03:51 PM
it was from ludus, apparently since public data was released when we were hacked.. but yet nothing was released, the forum got hacked, the passes were still md5 encrypted and were not taken as the user that hacked the forum didnt have access but w.e

hah
21-02-2010, 03:52 PM
yeah but clubhabbo got hacked so did kisshabbo and habbolot lol

yet they dont get removed?

unfair much

Catzsy
21-02-2010, 03:55 PM
it was from ludus, apparently since public data was released when we were hacked.. but yet nothing was released, the forum got hacked, the passes were still md5 encrypted and were not taken as the user that hacked the forum didnt have access but w.e

Ludus:O - well I thought he was keeping well away from these fansite elections for obvious reasons. Maybe you should get in touch with Lost_Witness as I do feel that there could be a conflict if interest here with Ludus owning HabboForum. Not definite but could be worth a shot. In any event keep the forum going - it has promise. Sex, I do agree with you. Not a very consistent decision made :)

Calvin
21-02-2010, 03:57 PM
ClubHabbo got hacked so why didn't they get removed?

edit;

I did kind of... use a email spoofer to ludus, claiming they no longer wanted to be official. From CHF: http://www.clubhabboforum.net/showthread.php?t=270354&page=3
(http://www.clubhabboforum.net/showthread.php?t=270354&page=3)

Pyroka
21-02-2010, 03:57 PM
Ludus:O - well I thought he was keeping well away from these fansite elections for obvious reasons. Maybe you should get in touch with Lost_Witness as I do feel that there could be a conflict if interest here with Ludus owning HabboForum. Not definite but could be worth a shot. In any event keep the forum going - it has promise. :)

theres defo more to it than meets the eye but in all honesty extremehabbo did need alot more work done to it. i know my mates site is rarely ever hacked and he manages the technical side of it... and its not official and well better than extremehabbo. i can see ludus' motivation in doing it, hell just let the 4th place winner tkae the place im guessing

Colin-Roberts
21-02-2010, 04:00 PM
habboforum got hacked? he didn't remove it.. extremehabbo did need more work, it was rushed, your mates site didn't get hacked because he didn't all the sudden have x10 the amount of users it ever had before, if someone wanted to every site is hackable.

Catzsy
21-02-2010, 04:01 PM
theres defo more to it than meets the eye but in all honesty extremehabbo did need alot more work done to it. i know my mates site is rarely ever hacked and he manages the technical side of it... and its not official and well better than extremehabbo. i can see ludus' motivation in doing it, hell just let the 4th place winner tkae the place im guessing

Well maybe you could be right and the 'twinning' arrangements did give those with a big popular website a lot of advantage e.g. Habbox and ClubHabbo so it was more to do with the support site than the actual one applying to go official..

Pyroka
21-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Well maybe you could be right and the 'twinning' arrangements did give those with a big popular website a lot of advantage e.g. Habbox and ClubHabbo so it was more to do with the support site than the actual one applying to go official..

so true it was overshadowed by the people who were choosing fansites based on the supporting ones... which was predcitable as that really was the concept he was getting at.

shame too.

Nixt
21-02-2010, 04:07 PM
Ludus:O - well I thought he was keeping well away from these fansite elections for obvious reasons. Maybe you should get in touch with Lost_Witness as I do feel that there could be a conflict if interest here with Ludus owning HabboForum. Not definite but could be worth a shot. In any event keep the forum going - it has promise. Sex, I do agree with you. Not a very consistent decision made :)

As far as I was aware Ludus was running the whole fansite nominations side of things. A lot of the articles I have seen about it have been written by him so I am pretty sure he was in charge of it all. I personally feel this is thoroughly unprofessional, but that's a different matter.

I am inclined to agree with Fry who says there is more to this than meets the eye, I have seen many official fansites get hacked in the past - it's just one of those things. Providing there are no serious compromises I see no reason why any fansite should be removed and as has been said, this hasn't happened before. I do think Ludus is seriously compromising his professional image in doing this (I mean, what was left of it... but again, we won't go into that) and I hope that ExtremeHabbo can perhaps contact another member of Habbo Staff or, if not, go far without official status.

Kirsteh
21-02-2010, 04:07 PM
It was removed because of the public data being released, Ludus was told in a reply to the emails that several official fansites had public data leaked and nothing done.

all on the jewlake site and others.

Pyroka
21-02-2010, 04:09 PM
As far as I was aware Ludus was running the whole fansite nominations side of things. A lot of the articles I have seen about it have been written by him so I am pretty sure he was in charge of it all. I personally feel this is thoroughly unprofessional, but that's a different matter.

I am inclined to agree with Fry who says there is more to this than meets the eye, I have seen many official fansites get hacked in the past - it's just one of those things. Providing there are no serious compromises I see no reason why any fansite should be removed and as has been said, this hasn't happened before. I do think Ludus is seriously compromising his professional image in doing this (I mean, what was left of it... but again, we won't go into that) and I hope that ExtremeHabbo can perhaps contact another member of Habbo Staff or, if not, go far without official status.

Even in meaningful posts you refer to me as fry :@:@:@

What they need is support and a technical bloke to help them in securing their website, not being removed. i dont see extremehabbo getting official status back as there are better sites around, just its a shame to see them getting removed for this reason. it seems like ludus was just digging around for a reason to remove them. :/

sammy
21-02-2010, 04:10 PM
Well thats disgraceful - Club Habbo certainly just recently got hacked, they weren't made unofficial. You should appeal. xo

Catzsy
21-02-2010, 04:12 PM
Well it was the General Manager that did it according to the forum. I went on yesterday just to congratulate them and he being, somebody called Jordon, welcomed me and said 'Hi Rosie' so whoever Jordon was knew me. I asked him which Jordan as I know a few from being around quite a long time.

Alkaz
21-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Ye I doubt that Lost_Witness will get involved this this as from all the initial emails about fansite fortnight, nominations and staff visits were emailed by Ludus and each with no mention of Lost_Witness. I think that it is an awful shame that they have lost their official status because I actually think that they we starting to show signs of becoming a promoising young site. As for them never becoming official again, I remember Callie saying that Habbox would never be an official fansite again and look where we are now. I hope that they dont loose heart and carry on improving and maybe in a year or so to come they could actually become official once again.

hah
21-02-2010, 04:13 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2rogqvk.jpg

is he gonna remove his own site?

Catzsy
21-02-2010, 04:16 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2rogqvk.jpg

is he gonna remove his own site?

Not sure I get your point here, Graham.:S

Colin-Roberts
extremehabbo has made alot of decisions regarding this, we are appealing but either way we are not going anywhere.. we will continue to improve regardless of a little badge or not.

hah
DJ bar up the top lol.. there radio was hacked

Kirsteh
21-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Well it was the General Manager that did it according to the forum. I went on yesterday just to congratulate them and he being, somebody called Jordon, welcomed me and said 'Hi Rosie' so whoever Jordon was knew me. I asked him which Jordan as I know a few from being around quite a long time.

iHexagonz/Klux = Jordan.. habbohut manager and works on several other known sites.

he installed this and some other stuff into the forum which would not uninstall when I spotted them ;[

http://extremehabboforum.com/1.gif

Catzsy
extremehabbo has made alot of decisions regarding this, we are appealing but either way we are not going anywhere.. we will continue to improve regardless of a little badge or not.

Well Habbox and extremehabbo are pretty close now so we wish you all the luck and the forum skin is lush :D

DJ bar up the top lol.. there radio was hacked

Fair point, there. Most sites have hacked at one time or the other.

Inseriousity.
it seems like ludus was just digging around for a reason to remove them. :/

Agreed although HabboNation (they were 4th) getting official wouldn't bother me tbh as I was on that site before it closed. :)

Despite this, extremehabbo should not have been removed because it got hacked. As others have said, every fansite has been hacked!

scottish
21-02-2010, 04:20 PM
Lol i think every decision ludus makes, makes him look more of an idiot.

Colin-Roberts
21-02-2010, 04:20 PM
the new site layout is alot better in my opinion to.

luce
21-02-2010, 04:21 PM
that sucks seen as you won it. Although you did get hacked like straight away so yeah maybe it's best at the moment. You could go for it next time. Will the other fansite be moved up to fill in the space?

Jordy
21-02-2010, 04:22 PM
It was always going to be a conflict of interest with a Habbo Staff owning a Habbo Fansite (Although Callie managed quite well with www.impetuous.net (http://www.impetuous.net)) however I never thought we would see the problems it would bring straight away.

Someone should make a new thread about HabboForum also being hacked, it'll add more flames to the fire.

Andings
21-02-2010, 04:36 PM
Who gives a ****... site is crap... kirsty works there making it crapper, and they got hacked right after being official.. Yes, Clubhabbo, HFFM and others have been hacked, but not right after being official.

Habboforum had a server misconfiguration which caused there error, apart from their radio panel being hacked.

Kyle
21-02-2010, 04:39 PM
So extremehabbo wasnt hacked? Pretty sure it deserves to lose official if people are going to be such noobs and let others inject their admincp or whatever the crap they did to you.

Unlucky habbox and extremehabbo. well done all the same.

Dinosaurawrr
21-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Who gives a ****... site is crap... kirsty works there making it crapper, and they got hacked right after being official.. Yes, Clubhabbo, HFFM and others have been hacked, but not right after being official.

Habboforum had a server misconfiguration which caused there error, apart from their radio panel being hacked.

no need to be so rude.
me and colin have been working on a new layout and everything for extremehabbo we will fight and we will sort this out
so yeah.

hah
21-02-2010, 04:43 PM
So extremehabbo wasnt hacked? Pretty sure it deserves to lose official if people are going to be such noobs and let others inject their admincp or whatever the crap they did to you.

why unlucky habbox? i dont see why we shoud lose our points for fansite week... they got offical... the just lost it lol

scottish
21-02-2010, 04:44 PM

alot of people could say your site is crap aswell (don't blame them)

When they got hacked doesn't matter? :S So what if someone got hacked straight after official, or 3 months later, both situations the site got hacked, if one loses official both should (or the 4 or whatever)

Colin-Roberts
21-02-2010, 04:46 PM

umm, how are we noobs? we didn't let anyone inject our forum..

Andings
21-02-2010, 04:48 PM
alot of people could say your site is crap aswell (don't blame them)

When they got hacked doesn't matter? :S So what if someone got hacked straight after official, or 3 months later, both situations the site got hacked, if one loses official both should (or the 4 or whatever)

People are entitled to their opinions... i clearly was stating mine yet you bring my site into this? Shame on you! -REP :)

Alkaz
21-02-2010, 04:48 PM
why unlucky habbox? i dont see why we shoud lose our points for fansite week... they got offical... the just lost it lol
Exactly, we fulfilled our part and got them official and got them to the top spot, it was of no fault of our own that they were removed from the official fansite list.

Titch
21-02-2010, 04:50 PM
Would if be worth people complaining to Sulake HQ about the way ludus is behaving?

Calvin
21-02-2010, 04:50 PM
People are entitled to their opinions... i clearly was stating mine yet you bring my site into this? Shame on you! -REP :)You're talking about EH being ugly and rubbish, you have a free layout lol?

scottish
21-02-2010, 04:51 PM
People are entitled to their opinions... i clearly was stating mine yet you bring my site into this? Shame on you! -REP :)

and in all honesty no-one gives a **** about your opinion if your insulting someone elses fansite due to you being jealous of not getting voted official?

diddums.

Andings
21-02-2010, 04:51 PM
Free is better than ugly.

They went for official with that layout... i didnt go for official at all.... big difference :)

and in all honesty no-one gives a **** about your opinion if your insulting someone elses fansite due to you being jealous of not getting voted official? diddums.

As stated above, i did not go for official :), as i know my site needs crucial changes... like a layout for starters :)

Colin-Roberts
21-02-2010, 04:52 PM
Exactly, we fulfilled our part and got them official and got them to the top spot, it was of no fault of our own that they were removed from the official fansite list.

true habbox shouldn't lose any points but then again its ludus..

the forum didnt get official.. it joined us after we became official.

free isn't better then ugly.. noone likes a site that just uses other peoples work without any of there own effort..

Dinosaurawrr
21-02-2010, 04:56 PM

They went for official with that layout... i didnt go for official at all.... big difference :)

nice to know.
we have a new layout coming so then you wont be able to say anything :)
thankyou for the feedback though.

hah
21-02-2010, 04:58 PM
true habbox shouldn't lose any points but then again its ludus..

the forum didnt get official.. it joined us after we became official.

free isn't better then ugly.. noone likes a site that just uses other peoples work without any of there own effort..

you skin says created by snex down the bottom? telling me its not free?

Andings
21-02-2010, 04:59 PM
nice to know.
we have a new layout coming so then you wont be able to say anything :)
thankyou for the feedback though.

No problems :), its nice to see that at least SOME of the staff at extreme are nice...

HAHA... yes agreed!

Richie
SUMS UP THE THREAD

You are no longer offical because ludus has decided hes pissed off that a fansite owntt him by coming in first place

Clubhabbo won't lose officalness because ludus likes men (true story) oh nd there bum chums

lol @ habbo staff failing per usual, ludus its ok to be upset. We all know you wanted to rig the votes so bad that lost_witness had to put a pad lock on your computer

http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A1316/131628/470_131628.jpg

scottish

Wait so if i make a skin and put "Made by Scott" down bottom it means its free? :S

Andings
21-02-2010, 05:01 PM
Wait so if i make a skin and put "Made by Scott" down bottom it means its free? :S

Yes as long as you do not breach the copyright of the skin (snex copyrights all his skins).

scottish
21-02-2010, 05:03 PM
Yes as long as you do not breach the copyright of the skin (snex copyrights all his skins).

And snex is whom?

For all you know Snex could of made the skin specifically for them? :S

hah
21-02-2010, 05:03 PM

no because its on sites such as habbosolutions etc for free download.. he is preaching about not taking others work when he clearly has

Dinosaurawrr
21-02-2010, 05:05 PM

as i said we are sorting the skin out its not a free one well technically it is as i made it lol.. but I made it for them and its a bit of a improvement from the one they currently have.
im hoping people will like it as its the first skin ive created but it hasent just been thrown together i spent time on it to try and get it as perfect as i could.
im hoping to sort out everything im baisically bossing everyone about bless them.
but either way we will sort it out. and we will get official again even if it means going back up on the next vote :)

Kipp
21-02-2010, 05:09 PM
Oh dear poor extremehabbo :rolleyes: Oh well hope they had fun while it lasted

scottish
21-02-2010, 05:12 PM
o i'm not habbo addict as much as you so don't all the habbo fansites n stuff soz

hah
21-02-2010, 05:14 PM
o i'm not habbo addict as much as you so don't all the habbo fansites n stuff soz

r u srs lol ;l you have been on habbo 24/7 for the last 2months lmao

today
21-02-2010, 05:37 PM
as i said we are sorting the skin out its not a free one well technically it is as i made it lol.. but I made it for them and its a bit of a improvement from the one they currently have.
im hoping people will like it as its the first skin ive created but it hasent just been thrown together i spent time on it to try and get it as perfect as i could.
im hoping to sort out everything im baisically bossing everyone about bless them.
but either way we will sort it out. and we will get official again even if it means going back up on the next vote :)
I cant see it happening unless Habbox helped lolol?

Dinosaurawrr
21-02-2010, 05:39 PM
I cant see it happening unless Habbox helped lolol?

well sort sumthing out :)

Callum.
21-02-2010, 05:49 PM
they wouldn't have got official if it wasn't for habbox, so not to worry.

Catzsy
21-02-2010, 06:10 PM

This is a very interesting point. What I find strange is that Extreme Habbo still won with Flame Habbo and Habbo Forum being 2nd and third. This was announced as being the winning sites and so should go down in the archives as being the result. Instead what has happened is that that announcement has been removed with a replacement which still actually says HabboForum in third. This means all the work which was done by ExtremeHabbo and Habbox has been completely disregarded as well as all the votes we gave to them.

What should have happened I believe is:

1. The fansite results should have stood.

2. An announcement should have been made removing ExtremeHabbo subsequently.

As it stands they have re-invented history as it suits them, for whatever reason.

If a member of staff was appointed here but dismissed within 48 hours because of security reasons. They wouldn't wipe out the announcement that person had been hired. They would simply issue a further announcement that that person had been fired.
This has been handled very badly IMHO and seems a somewhat unfair practice
for a huge corporation like that.

Suspective
21-02-2010, 08:18 PM
I don't think they'd remove Habbox's points. At the end of the day, its completely ExtremeHabbo's fault. They are the unprofessional and unsecure fansite here, not Habbox.

Habbox fulfilled their role in the Fansite Voting, and so should/will be rewarded. I'm quite sure that ludus will understand the situation, seeing he rightfully removed them.

Adamm
21-02-2010, 08:19 PM
See here's (http://extremehabbo.com/web/news/) the reason the site is a fail.

Suspective
21-02-2010, 08:22 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Garion (Forum Manager): Please do not post inappropriately.

October
21-02-2010, 08:26 PM
Lol at you all. EVERY official fansite has been hacked, btw. But ExtremeHabbo got hacked too many times in the span of two days.

EveryHabbo only became official because Habbox sponsored them. That's it. They got more votes then they did visitors. They really didn't deserve it, imo. lmao.

It's unfortunate, though.

Suspective
21-02-2010, 08:29 PM
What the Owner comes out with when you hack the news panel:

*REMOVED*

Edited by Oli (Assistant Forum Manager): Please don't post private conversations

scottish
21-02-2010, 08:40 PM

W0W Y0U 4R3 S0 4RDC0R3 PL33Z C4N 1 H4V3 Y00R S1GN4T00R3

jks you're clearly someone who's very sad

Ardemax
21-02-2010, 08:41 PM
ok i've read all the pages and for my opinion to be here, I'd like to say ludus, get a grip, you can't win everything and tbqh stop being biased with sites better than yours

out :8

October
21-02-2010, 08:49 PM
You guys, lmao. I'm quite sure he's not doing this out of anger that his site didn't get official. He's not even the one running his site, so ****.

ExtremeHabbo didn't even deserve official in the first place. Sure, all the official fansites have been hacked, but none have been hacked as easily as ExtremeHabbo, and as much in such a short time.
Their content and design sucked, they had more voted then they did visitors. They were only official because of Habbox.

Franting
21-02-2010, 09:48 PM
See if habbox picked Habbohut like they were going to, there would be no problem here ;[

Pyroka
21-02-2010, 09:51 PM
infusion is doing it out of jealousy blates but lol at that screenie...

feel sorry for the owner sorta.

Ajthedragon
21-02-2010, 09:52 PM
Well they are crap so hey. ;D

AgnesIO
21-02-2010, 09:52 PM

You site is shockingly bad.

As stated above, i did not go for official :), as i know my site needs crucial changes... like a layout for starters :)

You didn't go for official because your site is ******* awful, and you knew it would be a ridiculous campaign.

You guys, lmao. I'm quite sure he's not doing this out of anger that his site didn't get official. He's not even the one running his site, so ****.

ExtremeHabbo didn't even deserve official in the first place. Sure, all the official fansites have been hacked, but none have been hacked as easily as ExtremeHabbo, and as much in such a short time.
Their content and design sucked, they had more voted then they did visitors. They were only official because of Habbox.

Ludus is a ****. End of.

Dinosaurawrr
21-02-2010, 10:39 PM
your all saying its bad
but i am working on it now
im trying to get it up to scratch
so ye
were just having alot of difficulties ;l

Jordy
21-02-2010, 10:48 PM

*REMOVED*Your mother must be so proud. If you wanted to prove a point you could just test it and then tell him. And to be honest the guy was quite sensible about it, I was expecting him to lash out at you but he seems to be keeping it together quite well considering the days events.

Colin-Roberts
21-02-2010, 11:23 PM
no because its on sites such as habbosolutions etc for free download.. he is preaching about not taking others work when he clearly has

what are you talking about? i said from the beginning that the forum is a free skin.. we had nothing to do with it, it had nothing to do with becoming official.

Art
22-02-2010, 01:29 AM
Hello

fansite for Habbo UK.

Is that really from a staff member?? There should be a warning on this thread for large amounts of grammatical errors.

+REP Catzsy

Colin-Roberts
22-02-2010, 02:00 AM
Is that really from a staff member?? There should be a warning on this thread for large amounts of grammatical errors.

+REP Catzsy

yes it was taken directly from an email we received.

HotelUser
22-02-2010, 02:36 AM
I don't understand how a website was able to gain official status while being able to carry out such unprofessionalism and low security. I'm not pointing the finger at ExtremeHabbo I'm pointing it at Sulake. Was it not obvious that whoever got paired up with Habbox would be guaranteed official status:S

Dinosaurawrr
22-02-2010, 02:41 AM
im not sure.
ive done a skin for the forum and the site now
and weve hopefully found the crack tht got us hacked nd stuffs.
so hopefully everythings sorted we can imrpove in other ways
im also admin on the forum so im able 2 sort things out there too

Aidobmac
22-02-2010, 03:00 AM
I applied for a job there and all of a sudden got this email.... I think it was from the hackers lol

[JpK];; Brothers has pwned this joint!

Database has been injected
administration has been logged
your crap belongs to us now ;D

GG

I seriously lol'ed here

Poor guys

One more thing
I think they should let the next one up

Like let 4th place get in

HotelUser
22-02-2010, 03:18 AM
I applied for a job there and all of a sudden got this email.... I think it was from the hackers lol

[JpK];; Brothers has pwned this joint!

Database has been injected
administration has been logged
your crap belongs to us now ;D

GG

I seriously lol'ed here

Poor guys

One more thing
I think they should let the next one up

Like let 4th place get in

I agree, the fourth placer should be made official because of this, so long as the fourth place site is actually worthy of official status.

ihatehash
22-02-2010, 06:35 AM
firstly how does anyone know that extrememhabbo wouldnt have gotten official without habbox backing. lets face it, we will never know.
and secondly Ludus has been on a power rage ever since he started his own fansite.
hes a ******* douchebag and sulake needs to open their eyes and fire his skinny little ass.

Sharon
22-02-2010, 07:35 AM
Their fault entirely. Poor security. Poor management. Poor Kirsty jumping at the chance to become official and she knows that herself.

AgnesIO
22-02-2010, 07:50 AM
*REMOVED*

0 rep power too |-)

EDIT: My -rep back put him in to red rep power.

Woot.

Edited by Jamesy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not disclose private information.

Seatherny
22-02-2010, 08:05 AM
It was a crap fansite anyway. Was surprised it made the shortlist.

I am happy as Habbox won and EH arent official :) Win Win!

Andings
22-02-2010, 09:44 AM
Yeah, everyones happy :) Habbox won, extreme aint official... its a win-win situation :)

DPS
22-02-2010, 12:33 PM
They should have never of made it anyway, should of been HabboNation :)

Dinosaurawrr
22-02-2010, 01:31 PM
i dont think you guys are being fair now.
ive worked hard to get the site better now
ive got new layouts new graphics
they arnt up just yet but
you arnt giving us a chance.
i will prove you all wrong tbh ;[

Black_Apalachi
23-02-2010, 03:48 PM
Has Habbox been denied its points or are people just suggesting that may happen?

Anyway as for Extreme Habbo; surely if it's not up to scratch to be an official fansite, then it shouldn't have been included in the competition in the first place? :S There were about half a dozen unofficial fansites entered into the poll, so I'm guessing there was some sort of weeding done to make sure it was only the very best unofficial sites who were given the opportunity? It's completely unacceptable to reveal the results and then turn round and tell them they aren't good enough [even if the complaints which Ludus says he received are genuine, they were still probably just jealous people complaining about the quality of the website and thus my point still stands].

Ardemax
23-02-2010, 04:00 PM
IF the security on EH was good and it was just a one off hacking, i see no problem as tbh there have been so many hackings this year i can't keep track
BUT if the security was low and the password's for the cutenews and stuff was "changme" then tbh, you're going to have to face removal.

simple as

Kronics
23-02-2010, 04:47 PM
Lol unlucky for them xD

Calvin
23-02-2010, 05:07 PM
firstly how does anyone know that extrememhabbo wouldnt have gotten official without habbox backing. lets face it, we will never know.
and secondly Ludus has been on a power rage ever since he started his own fansite.
hes a ******* douchebag and sulake needs to open their eyes and fire his skinny little ass.If you had common sense then you would notice they wouldn't of got official without Habbox.

Jahova
23-02-2010, 05:13 PM
What a joke, really.

Aidobmac
23-02-2010, 08:16 PM
What a joke, really.

I agree.... I am almost glad they are not official. Also glad they got hacked at the beginning.

HotelUser
23-02-2010, 08:22 PM
i dont think you guys are being fair now.
ive worked hard to get the site better now
ive got new layouts new graphics
they arnt up just yet but
you arnt giving us a chance.
i will prove you all wrong tbh ;[

I think it's like what would happen if I posted a thread in the technology section saying I love my Mac. Most guys there would start freaking out and challenging me because most of them have only used Windows and don't wish to take anything else out for a spin.

Sharon
23-02-2010, 08:29 PM
I HAVE 1 OF THOSE EMAILS.

too scared to open it.

e5
25-02-2010, 04:41 PM
Lmao, Habbo need sorting out.

--ss--
25-02-2010, 05:06 PM
Are there even any point in having new fansites seeing as none actually offer anything new and are all basically mirror copies of each other :s

Black_Apalachi
26-02-2010, 04:35 PM
Are there even any point in having new fansites seeing as none actually offer anything new and are all basically mirror copies of each other :s

LMAO this sums things up perfectly :P Whether they set out to do something original or not, pretty much all new fansites end up being the same as Habbox or Club Habbo - if they even take off.

Melvin
17-02-2011, 08:14 AM
its a shame they closed. since i was the one who made the domain :P i made it had it for like 2 weeks then gave it to my Best mate Ryan who was the current owner of Extremehabbo :P

hope it finds glory some time. :)

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not bump old threads

user130523
17-02-2011, 10:23 AM
its a shame they closed. since i was the one who made the domain :P i made it had it for like 2 weeks then gave it to my Best mate Ryan who was the current owner of Extremehabbo :P

hope it finds glory some time. :)
nice year old bump xoxoxox

Maatt.
17-02-2011, 10:26 AM
ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha
Sorry - Bad luck, Hopefully you can gain officialness ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!