PDA

View Full Version : My XBL got hacked ;\

marine
22-02-2010, 12:03 PM
Basically XBL doesn't work at my house so I don't go on much my i went round my friends with my hard-drive and turned it all on and everything and i get a message about my profile being temporarily banned or something, my friend thought it was just because he had a new Credit card (He pays for my XBL :P) so he tried adding his new card and it wouldn't let him, we then tried using one of those subcription cards which stil didn't work. Then finally we looked the settings and the email has been changed to something like [email protected] along with the password. I'm pretty damn annoyed seen as I had over 28,000 gs (sad I know) has it happened to anyone else or do you know what i could do? :(

Ardemax
22-02-2010, 04:04 PM
Ahh yeah this is really frustrating.

A mate had it happened before. Contact microsoft and I'm sure they can arrange something.

Jahova
28-02-2010, 08:23 AM
Happened to a friend, Microsoft's Indian support sorted it after a few hours on the phone. Lovely.

Hiro
03-03-2010, 02:19 PM
I'm so glad mine cannot be hacked (or compromised) :3

Ardemax
03-03-2010, 04:05 PM
I'm so glad mine cannot be hacked (or compromised) :3

how???

Oleh
03-03-2010, 04:39 PM
Im guessing its nothing to do with him (details completley anonymous)

My mate had his xbox stolen 2 days ago whilst at school - fun times

Hiro
03-03-2010, 08:38 PM
how???

my log in email is separate to my contact email. no one knows my contact email (or its password - which I change every 4 weeks).
plus, my log in email does not have an email server, so the password cannot be changed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!