PDA

View Full Version : Sticky 'Post Your Phone' thread?

AgnesIO
22-02-2010, 05:02 PM
Was just wondering why this thread was never stickied? I mean there has been no requests for it to be, however surely a thread like that could be stickied? For example in the main tech forum we have a 'Post your Desktop' and 'Post your Setup' thread, however we don't have a stickied one for phones?

Think this would be good, as I personally enjoy looking at what people have - the only reason I have posted this after posting mine, is because it had only occured to me (for that reason :P)

Thoughts?

P.S. For knowledge, currently the 'Portable Devices' forum has NO stickies :)

Hecktix
22-02-2010, 05:10 PM
It depends how often it's posted in really, I see it around occasionally but not too often, if it's only getting a couple of posts a week its sufficient to just be a live thread in the forum and not a sticky.

jackass
22-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Yeah, I don't think it should be stickied, it's not really that active.

Jordy
22-02-2010, 06:03 PM
I think it should be stickied too tbh, it's lasted a long time and seems popular.

On the topic of Technology Discussion stickies, please unsticky "Post your internet speed", it is without the doubt the most boring thread I have ever seen. It provokes no discussion at all and is just people testing their internet and posting numbers, nobody cares about it :P

http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=614652

Jamesy
22-02-2010, 06:24 PM
I think it should be stickied too tbh, it's lasted a long time and seems popular.

On the topic of Technology Discussion stickies, please unsticky "Post your internet speed", it is without the doubt the most boring thread I have ever seen. It provokes no discussion at all and is just people testing their internet and posting numbers, nobody cares about it :P

http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=614652

It's been unstuck. As has the one that just refers you to other sections.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!