PDA

View Full Version : Worst dream?

The Don
22-02-2010, 07:50 PM
I was just wondering what everyones worst nightmares/dreams were?
I had mine last night, it was terrible. I dreamt that a ghost or something invisible started dragging me out of my bed by my hair (my hairs not that long sort of afroish) and i was screaming for help but my voice was really quiet i couldnt speak loudly for some reason so my parents, dogs and sister couldnt here me so i ended up knocking over my shelf to make a sound for someone to come help me... I don't know why that's the worst dream i've had. it just really spooked me. It sort of reminded me of that scene in paranormal activity and no i havent watched it recently.
Anyone care to share there worst dream?

MrGazet
22-02-2010, 08:05 PM
I turned gay which is horrifying :(

buttons
22-02-2010, 08:06 PM
mine yday was about crocodiles:(:( was scary
anything to do with underwater creatures are my worst, just freak me out but nothing specific really

Pyroka
22-02-2010, 08:07 PM
got chased by someone with a lawnmower SO SCARY LOL

dirrty
22-02-2010, 08:16 PM
was in my old old old house and was chased by a man or something around the house and i couldn't get out of the house for some reason nor wake myself up out of the dream. when the guys hand touched me it sent like shivers down me or was like a propa weird feeling. LOL sounds like a paedo :l i had the dream like 10 years ago lol

oh and i hate dreams within a dream :l

Inseriousity.
22-02-2010, 08:19 PM
I haven't had nightmares for years now so these are fairly old and based on things I've watched (that arent even that violent) but the worst one is:

I dreamt that I walked into this giant peach (guess what film I watched?) and instead of turning into a cartoon human, I turned into a fly that all the creatures in the peach started chasing and trying to eat/kill. I woke up screaming. LOL, oh I wish I was young again :(

Rozi
22-02-2010, 08:40 PM
in one my dad died and like no one cared. when I talked about it the next day it made me cry irl too :( AND OMG IN ONE I WAS PREGNANT. that was so god awful. cried about that one too :(

dirrty
22-02-2010, 08:42 PM
another one was when i was in a field, trying to fly and i got mid-air then fell back down. i tried to do a run-start, so i was running trying to fly but i never was able to :'(

danzooo
22-02-2010, 09:08 PM
I don't really have nightmares nowadays but when I was younger, Heihachi and the Devil characters from the Tekken games was the scariest thing that came into my dreams! I was terrified of them!

dbgtz
22-02-2010, 09:10 PM
Old one: giant tarantulas with like a purple background but you only saw the shadow not the spider.

Recent one: Not really a nightmare, not much of a dream but I was doing this girl (almost) and someone walked in, LOL.

Japan
22-02-2010, 09:20 PM
In my dream I was dating the singer from Bombay bicycle club. Then I woke up and I nearly cried.

Tash.
22-02-2010, 09:46 PM
My worst would have to be this one I kept having over and over about coming home from somewhere, and the front door being open. So I kinda thought we'd been burgled, stood there at the door and this woman (old, like 60's with grey hair) walked down the stairs like staring at me, shut the door and was staring at me with beady eyes through the window in the front door :( Major panic attack here.

AlexOC
22-02-2010, 09:48 PM
Urgh that one where you cant run and you just melt into ground.

Neversoft
22-02-2010, 11:21 PM
I dreamt I was in the war. Well, not in it but alive during it. I was in this building with a bunch of other people and for some reason the building had no roof. A plane was shot down and crashed into the building and two Germans got out with their guns and started shooting people at random. I hid behind some boxes and watched a little girl get shot and thats all I can remember. It was a pretty scary dream that made me rethink whether I feared death or not. I also dreamt I turned into a girl once. That was a nice dream.

Hiro
23-02-2010, 12:03 AM
A recurring dream of a girl with no face. I always follow her to 3 doors. I've only been through 2, and what is inside the doors keeps changing. I have never been through the middle door though.

Richie
23-02-2010, 12:07 AM
got hacked on habbo

Edited by Tash. (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

Black_Apalachi
23-02-2010, 01:31 AM
Mine are sometimes hard to describe. I find bad dreams are more just feelings rather than episodic memories.

Anyway when I was little I remember I used to always get one where I'd be in a room full of people (like a party) and whenever I went over to the window and looked down (the room was a few floors up), there was this like evil cat which was able to jump as high as the window and scare me. Don't know why I used to have that dream a lot.

The other one is really hard to explain. I think it was me and my dad running away from something, and sometimes I saw myself as like a ball in a pinball machine type of world. And all I can describe is like a mixture of a sense of claustrophobia, anguish and helplessness. Sometimes I'd even get like a weird sound in my head, like a hammer banging in the distance. It's really hard to describe lol.

HotelUser
23-02-2010, 02:23 AM
I had a horrible dream last night. I dreampt that I saw a massive UFO outside my house and I took pictures so they came and killed my entire family. Then I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep, I was seriously shaken:P When I did go back to sleep I had a dream that I was still trying to go back to sleep and that the aliens really did kill my family. It was the most detailed dream I have ever had in my entire life.

The worst dream I've had was probably dreaming I was on vacation with my family and my sister died. That was absolutely horrible.

MrGazet
23-02-2010, 09:14 AM
oh another bad dream i had was I I got sentenced to death for drugs :(

and it really felt so real and I woke up right before I was about to be hanged :(( thx god lol

ihatehash
23-02-2010, 09:28 AM
i once had a sexual dream but instead of being real me having sex it was my habbo.
that was a bit scary.

MrGazet
23-02-2010, 10:46 AM
i once had a sexual dream but instead of being real me having sex it was my habbo.
that was a bit scary.

LOL at tht!:P

Black_Apalachi
23-02-2010, 04:23 PM
oh another bad dream i had was I I got sentenced to death for drugs :(

and it really felt so real and I woke up right before I was about to be hanged :(( thx god lol

It's strange how you always wake up immediately before something terribly nauseating happens. I'd love to know what it would be like to stay asleep for moments like that.

leah
23-02-2010, 05:39 PM
that my daddy died :(!

dbgtz
23-02-2010, 07:34 PM
OMG I remember now, I had this nightmare after my nan died where her car would pull up for hours on end and if you looked into the headlights you would be sucked in somewhere (I was sucked in almost but woke up).
However the biggest nightmare was after having a nightmare or dream I used to wake up and almost suffocate until the last minute where I could breathe again.

Nixt
23-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Mine are sometimes hard to describe. I find bad dreams are more just feelings rather than episodic memories.

Similar principle for me, for a nightmare I used to have when I was younger repeatedly. I don't recall details but the basic principle was I was on a massive ship, all alone. I was in this black ocean and I could see no land or anyone for miles. It was just black, dark and I was completely alone. I had no control over the ship despite desperately wanting to have some control. It was the feeling of complete helplessness that I hated and that caused me to feel horrible. It's really difficult to describe.

-Xiangu-
24-02-2010, 12:07 AM
I seem to always dream things like they were filmed you know, Worst dream was probably one where my mum wanted to pick me up from somewhere, but I wasn't there, she got depressed and went home in the car then left, I saw her driving away after and then like the "camera" goes to her face and shes crying then I wake up as I see her car getting crushed with her in it in a car crusher thing ;/.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!