PDA

View Full Version : Wats your day like so far?

Absently
31-07-2005, 06:04 PM
Well i stayed in2 bed until around 2pm i was awake but just felt like being lazy then i went on 2 the computer for a while then went down and made myself a toast sandwich it was nice then my mom finally got up (she was up all last night sorting out stuff for her next years class) so when she did get up it was time for my dinner so she went and made it and i set out the table my brothers friends were over playing the ps2 (can't wait till thenew ps2 comes out) so i called my brother when the dinner was ready he asked our mum could his friends av dinner with us so my mother told him yes so my brothers friends rang there parents and told them then we sat down and did a prayer thing and then ate then my brother and his friends went up 2 play the ps2 again and i helped my mum clean up then i had 2 go a collect my lil sister so i decided 2 bring my bike and my lil sisters bike coz she wouldn't want 2 b walking so then i collected my sister then brought her home and i am now riting this so thats my day so far

ttranquility.
31-07-2005, 06:08 PM
Well, i just woke up so yeh. =] Now im listening to Dont You Forget About Me- Simple Minds <3 :) "When the Light gets into your heart a baby <3 " =] BEST SONG EVER. :)

-Soph-
31-07-2005, 07:00 PM
:p pretty boring
w0000t ! ! !
900th post!
celebrate good times come on!!!

StripedTiger
31-07-2005, 07:04 PM
my day bin boring ^_^

done some work
found 1000+ visuses on my computer
found out i have to go camping sooner

and i absilutly wanna scream :-)

thanks for asking :P

Georgia
31-07-2005, 09:24 PM
Woke up 12 o clock, had coco pops :P (Yumm) got dressed, computer, went to barbeque, played on bouncy castle and cousins, just bout to eat sum food :P

Spotteh
31-07-2005, 09:27 PM
woke up at 9 went out 4 meal wiv family got dumped by gf :'(

Rachi
31-07-2005, 09:34 PM
i woke up at 7.30
2 go 2 a runnin comp[
i won 2 races and came 2nd in the other
xD

Tommy
31-07-2005, 09:37 PM
mwahaha, i woke up the latest, i woke up at 5pm

But i went bed at 9am, cos my mates stayed over.

Gloreh
31-07-2005, 09:39 PM
Hmm, Well I Got Up About 10:00AM And Had My Breakfast Then Came On Habbo. About 11:00AM I Started Getting Ready As I Was Going Into The Town. I Then Went To The Town And Bought Lots Of Things. Then Came Home And Came On Habbo.

Pulchritudinous
31-07-2005, 10:14 PM
Got up at 11am, went to tesco's to buy my mate her birthday cake, with a photo of all us mates on it, its really kewel XD.

Then, I spent about an hour organising her surprise birthday party.

Absently
31-07-2005, 10:16 PM
it is now heading 2midnight in 55 minutes

Jashmine
31-07-2005, 10:18 PM
It's been Monday for 6 hours and 17 minutes :)
So far I've drunken two gl***** of coke and played one game or revenge. Said 'Night to a friend and read quotes from a TV show I like.

I have school soon >_> What an exciting life I have <3.

BlueTails
31-07-2005, 10:30 PM
Very Jasmine <3

Hehehe Me Drunk Coke All Day And Annoyed :Soph's Friend Ryan Who Was Being Evil
Thats My 2 Cents

Digital
31-07-2005, 10:39 PM
Mines been ok, i went out with my dad most of the day then came home and owned some n00bs on Unreal Tournament heres a pic
http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/964/n00bs4ae.png

Steph
31-07-2005, 11:11 PM
well today woke up at about 11 or something, went into twn and then gym, came home, showered, went on comp for a bit, had tea, chilled around house, watched bb, then scream 3 and now I'm writing this

BlueTails
31-07-2005, 11:28 PM
Nice Day For You! :)

Absently
06-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Umm lets c i was doing my h/w a minute ago got stuck on damn irish omgz i hate irish then had 2 go voer my french ah gawd hate french 2 then started reading night horse and school 2day was so boring damn english teacher ooh i hate the maths teacher 2

onedrunkpunk
06-09-2005, 10:01 PM
Lol, it's great, just got back from back to school shoppin lol :p Got some new clothes, cool.

kaut
07-09-2005, 02:50 AM
Woke up
Cigarette
Wonder where
My time went
Took a bath
Just today
Just to say
I did something

The usual day for me. Woke up, went on Habbo for five minutes, got bored, played Runescape with a friend from college for a couple of hours, watched a movie... today it was "Before Sunset" which surprised me cause it had pretty much the same plot as yesterday's movie "Serendipity". Talked on MSN for about an hour, went outside and played my guitar in the grass for a couple of hours, wrote a new song... don't know what to call it yet. Went on MySpace for a couple of minutes, then went to collegefacebook for a couple of more minutes to see what my friends back there are up to. Talked to an ex-girlfriend that said I need to find a way to Nebraska by October, I told her it wouldn't happen today. Talked to a friend about a gig I have coming up. He said he's still not sure if my old drummer will be there or not... damn it's been so long since I've been on stage. Ran out of cigarettes, went through withdrawl for a couple of hours. Fixed some coffee. Dad brought more cigarettes home after work. Played some more guitar... and uhm... now I'm here waiting for some friends to get on Habbo. Chances are tomorrow will pretty much be the same.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!