PDA

View Full Version : I am a frog, Your argument is invalid.

[Chris]
23-02-2010, 10:21 PM
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/modern-warfare-2-discussion/160739-sniper-frog-infinity-ward-doesnt-want-you-know.html

LOL?

It could seem plausable. The part about connections (lag) that is.

ItsDave
23-02-2010, 11:16 PM
That website has two advert/popups too many, reading article now.

Ah yes I've read about this, but not quite the same. Its like theres a code that tries to even out the poor connections with the good connections so no one is brilliant and no one is poor, so you all have a very medium game and at different points through the game its trying to achieve it so you all go "omg wth no wai guy" or some stuff like that. Thats what I read, but this one makes a tad more sense.

Black_Apalachi
24-02-2010, 12:38 AM
Lmao what a genius lie :P

Swastika
24-02-2010, 01:38 AM
makes sensse if you think about it, highly doubt its true though

samsaBEAR
24-02-2010, 03:00 AM
he has a point with all the killstreak and deathstreak stuff, i've noticed the same things. if there is such a thing though, i'm pretty sure IW didn't put it in to make more money

[Chris]
24-02-2010, 03:20 AM
he has a point with all the killstreak and deathstreak stuff, i've noticed the same things. if there is such a thing though, i'm pretty sure IW didn't put it in to make more money

Well, considering MW2 requires NO skill..

samsaBEAR
24-02-2010, 01:53 PM
every game requires a certain level of skill. are you just not very good at mw2?

[Chris]
24-02-2010, 04:13 PM
every game requires a certain level of skill. are you just not very good at mw2?

Well, by no skill, I mean CAMPING, and the likes.. For example, i can go on CoD 4 - And do well (average 20-2) But when i go on MW2, I get destroyed by campers and lag..

the definition of SKILL seems to be different for both the games. Although. MW2 seems to have been watered down, To accomodate everyone, Whereas MW - You have to know everything to do well

samsaBEAR
24-02-2010, 04:50 PM
;6330308']Well, by no skill, I mean CAMPING, and the likes.. For example, i can go on CoD 4 - And do well (average 20-2) But when i go on MW2, I get destroyed by campers and lag..

the definition of SKILL seems to be different for both the games. Although. MW2 seems to have been watered down, To accomodate everyone, Whereas MW - You have to know everything to do well
oh i get what you mean. yeah i do agree, i'm pretty good at MW2, but when i go on MW i get destroyed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!