PDA

View Full Version : [+5REP][$2.00]Saving Text Messages to memory card

Soy
25-02-2010, 12:01 AM
Okay so i'm using a Samsung Tocco Lite.

I've been trying to :rude:ing save my messages to my memory card for ages.

If someone is able to tell me how with good steps

I WILL +5 REP

AND

Give you $2.00 PayPal or even Some Habbo..

HELP!!!11

Soy
25-02-2010, 12:33 AM
$5.00!

:( I've tried everything i can think of.. settings etc trying to change it on the PC

Impossible, someone help me :(

or can someone tell me how i move messages from the SIM to the card? -.-

Blinger1
25-02-2010, 01:12 AM
Hmm, i dunno if you can save it to your MEMORY CARD, but you can save it to the internal memory (or atleast move it to a different folder on your phone)

Have you tried the samsung PC suite or whatever it is called? The nokia one allows you to export your messages to a csv/excel file

Richie
25-02-2010, 01:18 AM
As far as I know you can't, my phone memory can hold about 300 texts (inbox) not sure how many yours an hold, they might be able to sort it in ur local phone shop but I highly doubt you can do it manually urself

Soy
25-02-2010, 12:06 PM
Thanks for the replies, +rep when im uncautioned

But I saved the text messages on my computer from the Samsung PC studio thing.

All i need to do now is move them to a folder on my memory card i guess BUT IVE NO IDEA HOW :(

Might have to go to some phone shop

Stryderman
25-02-2010, 03:08 PM
If uve saved to ur comp then open your memory card on your computer which is normally my computer then removable disk f or e or whtever one it is. You should know if youve got songs saved to it. Create a folder then drag into them?

Idk if you can view messages from memory card on your phone but you will have them saved to put back to your phone when you need them

Recursion
25-02-2010, 03:46 PM
You can't do it.

Sharon
25-02-2010, 04:58 PM
Not possible

--ss--
25-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Not possibile, spent hours of my life trying to figure out how and I failed. Best thing you can do is just back up your inbox on your computer, other than that say bye to your messages when your inbox is full ^^

Robbinz
25-02-2010, 07:02 PM
MENU>>MESSAGES>>INBOX>> move to my folders, at bottom of screen>> make a new folder, place it in the memory card files. there i think

CrazyColaist
27-02-2010, 02:26 PM
it isnt possible. i tried and even contacted samsung they said its not possible.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!