PDA

View Full Version : ExtremeHabbo Shouldn't Have Lost Official

JamminMan
26-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Below you can see an email sent to Habbo as a complaint! Im sure that most of you will agree with the points i have stated in this complaint letter.

"Hello I am an extremehabbo.com fan and would like to complain about the fact they lost officialness. They should not have lost officialness because the leak of users emails was not a leak of ExtremeHabbo.com users but a leak of users emails from ExtremeHabboForum.com which was an external link on ExtremeHabbo.com and ExtremeHabbo.com had no ownership of the ExtremeHabboForum domain &/or forum as it was infact owned by iKirsteh. It even states in the websites disclaimer that they can not be held responsible for any external links on their website. Their site is currently on maintanance and at the bottom of the maintanance page it says the following:

'After we became official extremehabbo was offered a free vbulletin forum & extremehabboforum.com domain from Kirsty (Ex-Forum Manager) and she offered to run the forum and domain on her own back. We accepted the offer on 1 condition that condition was she accepted FULL responsibility for the forum and any issues that may be caused with it. Kirsty was the actual owner of the domain and forum and neither the domain or forum were owned by ExtremeHabbo.com it was an externel link from extremehabbo that was on the website so we can not accept any responsibility for it or its happenings. After the forum was hacked and ExtremeHabboForum.com users emails were leaked as a result of Kirstys carelessness ExtremeHabbo.com lost officialness. This is a note to Habbo UK and also any Habbo UK users, ExtremeHabbo should technicaly still be official as the problem occured on an external link displayed on our website and we should not be held responsible. If anyone has any doubts our disclaimer states that ExtremeHabbo.com can not be held responsible for any external links displayed on the website and this is still a fighting battle with Habbo UK!
As a site that wants to provide complete security of our users we have removed the external link and we also advise you to change at least your Habbo & Email passwords.'

I think that it was very unfair that ExtremeHabbo.com was remove as the leak was nothing to do with ExtremeHabbo.com or its owners/managers. I hope that this will be looked into as it is defenetley not fair!"

Let me know what you think!

Sharon
26-02-2010, 08:32 PM
They were careless enough to put Kirsty the fansite **** there in the first place.

She was just jumping at the chance to become official

JamminMan
26-02-2010, 08:40 PM
Thats not the point im getting at, the point is ExtremeHabboForum.com was an external link from ExtremeHabbo.com and was not actually owned by ExtremeHabbo.com.

dirrty
26-02-2010, 08:41 PM
guilty by association imo so get over it and move on

Dwight
26-02-2010, 09:23 PM
it's the fault of the owners for allowing an external individual to associate their own website with the official site, all the owners used it, so sorry but tough luck!

Haaaaarry1
26-02-2010, 10:38 PM
I do agree that techincally they shouldn't have lost official status, however it was a stupid idea to just let this Kirsty take charge on her own, she was obviously just as already mentioned jumping at the chance of being official.

Black_Apalachi
26-02-2010, 11:35 PM
If this is true then one could break the Habbo Way somehow on Habbo Forum and claim that Habbo is responsible for it! I know Ludus owns it but he owns it as a personal project, it's not (supposed to be) anything to do with his professional role at Habbo. Alternatively anyone could make anything like habboforum.co.uk and claim responsibility from Habbo for any wrong doing that may occur. Essentially, if they stand by their actions on Extreme Habbo based on this logic, their logic is flawed.

Laurensh1
27-02-2010, 02:18 PM
Hmmm.. well you should try to change this sentence into some shorter ones: They should not have lost officialness because the leak of users emails was not a leak of ExtremeHabbo.com users but a leak of users emails from ExtremeHabboForum.com which was an external link on ExtremeHabbo.com and ExtremeHabbo.com had no ownership of the ExtremeHabboForum domain &/or forum as it was infact owned by iKirsteh.
:D

Black_Apalachi
28-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Hmmm.. well you should try to change this sentence into some shorter ones: They should not have lost officialness because the leak of users emails was not a leak of ExtremeHabbo.com users but a leak of users emails from ExtremeHabboForum.com which was an external link on ExtremeHabbo.com and ExtremeHabbo.com had no ownership of the ExtremeHabboForum domain &/or forum as it was infact owned by iKirsteh.
:D

And while you're at it, use decent grammar - 'loss of official status' would be better than 'loss of officialness' :P

Ajthedragon
02-03-2010, 08:27 AM
Just because kirsty ran it off her own doesn't mean the emails didn't get leaked under extremehabbo's name, your loss.

Crap site anyway.

Colin-Roberts
02-03-2010, 10:35 PM
Just because kirsty ran it off her own doesn't mean the emails didn't get leaked under extremehabbo's name, your loss.

Crap site anyway.

hmm that crap site got top 7 (without habbox) // I'd like to see you accomplish that. It was the staff from the forum that leaked it.

dbgtz
03-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Boohoo seriously who cares, o wow I get a little e virtual badge omg epic p0wnage i r coolier then u. Badges are nothing these days, furni is nothing now hence why everyone is more expensive. habbo v9 ftw. I miss the console :(

Suspective
03-03-2010, 09:25 PM
ExtremeHabbo should move on and stop crying about losing official status. Show you should be official, and start getting involved within the community.

Special
03-03-2010, 09:27 PM
Not being funn but if they dont have the correct security in place then they shouldnt have been official in the first place

To think all the users emails, details & possilbly passwords could have been exposed...

lTraditional
03-03-2010, 09:34 PM
I don't use the site anyway but the site is how it is and their is nothing we can really do about it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!