PDA

View Full Version : X Factor Audition Videos

Sharon
26-02-2010, 09:47 PM
New feature on the X Factor allows you to submit an audition video of you singing instead of going to audition.

I don't really think thats good really but I'm not sure why ... :O

Hazza
01-03-2010, 12:13 AM
You send a video in, instead of going through the 5 auditions before the judges.
You still have to audition to the judges and I doubt many people will get through on the video auditions.

luce
02-03-2010, 07:46 AM
Nah because anyone can make yourself sound good on a video and you don't have to deal with the nerves etc. I just think it's them being lazy and having a record low amount of applications so they need to get people to apply this year :)!

Samishlol
02-03-2010, 12:34 PM
The videos are kinda a waste of time.. will take too long to go through them

22andy2231
04-03-2010, 12:38 PM
yea i dont like them i fink der wasting time on the whole show but sometimes its funny

habatat
17-11-2012, 08:44 PM
New feature on the X Factor allows you to submit an audition video of you singing instead of going to audition.

I don't really think thats good really but I'm not sure why ... :O

no this is actually a good idea by the x factor, why?, because it allows a lot of people to audition who would not of been able to do so, especially when you think of the size of america.

some people cannot make it to the auditions because they would have to buy plane tickets or travel long distances via roads etc, then have to spend a fortune on hotels etc, but because of this option of being able to audition via video it allows people who could not audition have the chance to audition, i have read there are a few options how to apply (http://x-factor-2013.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/how-to-sign-up-for-x-factor-auditions.html)

there is a option to submit videos via facebook or youtube, also x factor has mobile audition booths as well, this is for people who cannot make it to a audition.

so it is useful option for people who cannot travel or get to one of the audition locations, i would probably think if you are really serious about making it through the stages you would want to audition in person, probably mean you stand more of a chance of making it through.

but at least for people who cannot make it to the "real" auditions they have put up some other options.

---------- Post added 17-11-2012 at 08:50 PM ----------

Nah because anyone can make yourself sound good on a video and you don't have to deal with the nerves etc. I just think it's them being lazy and having a record low amount of applications so they need to get people to apply this year :)!

well yeah it could be used as a way of avoiding the nerves, but if they get through via video, they would then have to start at the deep end in front of the judges then, so, in that regard, if they want to get through, they will still have to "face the music" face the judges.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!