PDA

View Full Version : ClanCrux.com [DEV]

Competitive
01-03-2010, 01:19 AM
ClanCrux.com

ClanCrux is going to be a vBulletin powered site aiming at giving clan leaders there own sub-forums which they can moderate to organise and recruit there clans with.

We're going to be targeting all sorts of games, for example..

Call of Duty
Command & Conquer
Runescape
WoW
Puzzle Pirates
and more..

I'm not going to be able to do it on my own, since I don't have a clue about WoW and some other games, so I'm hoping to get a 'leader' from each game to assist the runnings of the forum.

As an extra service, we'll be offering clan leaders there own sites with news panels, a design and a subdomain for a small fee.

Why the name?
The word crux is defined as the following
Quote:
crux (krks, krks)
n. pl. crux·es or cru·ces (krsz)
1. The basic, central, or critical point or feature: the crux of the matter; the crux of an argument.
We believe that a forum/site is the center of a clan, and also a critical point in the process of becoming big.

If a sub-forum becomes too little for a clan, they can choose to have there own styled MyBB/PHPbb on a subdomain for another fee.

The sub-forum will be free.

I'll do a more detailed description when the domains DNS is done, if you're interested in becoming a Game Leader/Moderator, please PM me!

Tenbeta
01-03-2010, 10:49 PM
Why not work on a self developed system which will allow clans to then challenge eachother and participate in ranked tournaments? :)

If you need design work, gimme a message. I can knock you up some work for cheap :)

VirtualG
02-03-2010, 09:12 AM
Firstly, *** is that puzzle one, secondly, have you filled the cod one?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!