PDA

View Full Version : the TOP headset? rEpZ++++

Ardemax
01-03-2010, 08:32 PM
whats the best headset on the market that i can buy (best value for money and best sound)

all good and useful posts will get a rEpZ++++

i just dont think the normal headset will be that good

thanks

Oleh
01-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Tritton AxPro's

Ardemax
01-03-2010, 09:05 PM
linky please :)

samsaBEAR
02-03-2010, 02:24 AM
sorry to jack your thread, but does anyone use this model? http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/efxlc/home.aspx. i know they're as cheap as chips, but in all honesty I don't really wanna be spending a lot of money on them. i just wanna replace my partially broken normal headset with a decent pair, the advantage with all the sound stuff is just a bonus

jordan:j
02-03-2010, 06:00 AM
Well, here in North America, Skull Candys are very good. They have very good sound and are quite durable. Note, some of them are quite expensive though because they are good quality.

Link: www.skullcandy.com

Another good brand, and personal favourite is Sony. I have bought a good headset from them. They were around $40 canadian and they have lasted me a long time. The sound is great quality and they have that sleet black look.

Link: www.sony.co.uk/section/home

I hope this kinda helped. The description wasnt too in-depth so i hope you find something good :)

Ardemax
02-03-2010, 06:18 AM
yeah skull candy can get a bit expensive but thanks anyway

Oleh
02-03-2010, 07:36 AM
IMO Skull Candy's suck for what your wanting them for, try paul's guide on headsets (i think it was paul)

PaulMacC
02-03-2010, 08:14 AM
Astro A40 Audio System www.astrogaming.co.uk
Offical MLG Circuit Headset for Modern Warfare 2, Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4.

Ardemax
02-03-2010, 06:45 PM
thanks paul, ive been watching a lot of your videos lately (im subbed) so hopefully it will give me a better experience

repz+ all

edit: they're £200 which is a bit out of my budget, is there anything for a cheaper price?

Oleh
02-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Tritton AxPro's or Turtlebeach x41's

Astro's arn't really worth the money for what i can guess you are doing, if you can afford a pair of astro's like their a loaf of bread then go for it, otherwise go for a cheaper more practical option

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!