01-03-2010, 09:21 PM
got fired much

Alkaz
01-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Shame to see him go :( 7 years :O!

Hecktix
01-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Nvr didn't get fired :)

Goodbye nvr, thanks for all your work & dedication, hope to see you on to say bye soon!

Jordy
01-03-2010, 09:25 PM
It's a shame there hasn't been a proper bye from him too, presumably he will come back on for a farewell.

I've always respected Nvrspk, decent character and I think it's done very well under his management (Just look at it's temporarily collapse in the few weeks he was gone to see what I mean :P). An incredibly dedicated and hard-working guy.

Thank you for all you've done and for always listening :D

dirrty
01-03-2010, 09:26 PM
toodlepip :)

Melsia
01-03-2010, 09:26 PM
I can't believe he's gone :'( I haven't told him I'm in love with him yet!

PaulMacC
01-03-2010, 09:30 PM
I cant believe neville has gone :(

GoldenMerc
01-03-2010, 09:31 PM
Nvr didn't get fired :)

Goodbye nvr, thanks for all your work & dedication, hope to see you on to say bye soon!

Nvrspk4 who has been with habbox for the better part of our 7 years is no longer General Manager. He will be missed and we are grateful for his dedication and wish him the very best for the future.
Hmmmmm

Molly.22
01-03-2010, 09:32 PM
Bye nrv, 7 yrs is a long time!!!!

scott
01-03-2010, 09:32 PM
You said you wouuld come back :@ Good luck with your exams or what ever it was you left for sure it was that though :P

Hecktix
01-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Hmmmmm

Jin doesn't care for that crap, when I resigned from News Manager it said "invincible no longer news manager" ;)

Ajthedragon
01-03-2010, 09:40 PM
7 Years, dedication, or no life? ;)

Naa jokes, good bloke, good luck in life. :D

Titch
Jin doesn't care for that crap, when I resigned from News Manager it said "invincible no longer news manager" ;)

Also hes his cousin have to remember that here. :)

Sad to see you go nvrs, always got on well with you when i was staff, and was a great general manager. Good luck with any more exams and watnot :)

Sammeth.
In all fairness its just a technicality, nvr resigned quite a while ago and I was made GM quite a while ago, there were just a few issues and it was about time it was announced is all.

Nvr was a great asset to Habbox and will surely be missed, his legacy will remain though. Zigzagoon 4 lyf.

Sulai
01-03-2010, 09:43 PM
it seems he'll 'never speak' (< clever much.) to most of us again. ;)

nahhh, but seriously.. shame to see a decent guy go!

hah
01-03-2010, 09:44 PM
do we find out his real name like the way people found out mads was Mohammad lol

bye xxoxoox

Jordy
01-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Also hes his cousin have to remember that here. :)

Sad to see you go nvrs, always got on well with you when i was staff, and was a great general manager. Good luck with any more exams and watnot :)I see having evil people in avatars has spread. There's now a Hitler, Stalin and Bin Laden. Soon enough someone will put Gordon Brown in their avatar :P

Nvr is cousins with Jin?

AgnesIO
01-03-2010, 10:18 PM
I see having evil people in avatars has spread. There's now a Hitler, Stalin and Bin Laden. Soon enough someone will put Gordon Brown in their avatar :P

Nvr is cousins with Jin?

Couldn't be arsed to find a small pic of my boyfriend, so put one in my sig just for you :D

Bye nvr - you were so much better than Bomb-Head

Titch
01-03-2010, 10:19 PM
I see having evil people in avatars has spread. There's now a Hitler, Stalin and Bin Laden. Soon enough someone will put Gordon Brown in their avatar :P

Nvr is cousins with Jin?

yeah, ur sooo behind with the times jordy!

brandon
01-03-2010, 10:21 PM
do we find out his real name like the way people found out mads was Mohammad lol

bye xxoxoox
His name isn't Mohammad.

Goodbye nvrspk4, you will be missed. :(

nat965
01-03-2010, 10:21 PM
You'll be missed by many people nvr

Robbie
01-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Come back now.

Catzsy
01-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Goodbye nvr - just one of the most dedicated & approachable Habbox staff ever. Hope life is treating you well. You are missed so I hope you will visit sometimes.:love3::love7:

xxMATTGxx
01-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Shame to see you go Mr! You have been around for a very long time and dedicated so much time to Habbox, it's a shame to see you go. I wish you all the best in the future and hope life is treating you well! :D

nvrspk4
02-03-2010, 09:54 AM
I resigned several weeks ago, Jin was giving me a chance to come and post my resignation myself, due to deaths in the family and other situations I haven't accessed the forum for the better part of a month and a half and I told him a while ago that it would be ok if he announced me before I left.

But I had interesting timing on my first day back!

DJ-Ains.T
02-03-2010, 12:52 PM
cyaaaaa. hope your family issues get sorted.

xxMATTGxx
02-03-2010, 01:35 PM
I resigned several weeks ago, Jin was giving me a chance to come and post my resignation myself, due to deaths in the family and other situations I haven't accessed the forum for the better part of a month and a half and I told him a while ago that it would be ok if he announced me before I left.

Aww that sucks bad, I hope everything has been sorted. :(

Catzsy
02-03-2010, 02:06 PM

Sorry to hear about your loss. RIP. It's great to see you on though and I hope you will visit frequently. At least now you can have a social life.:P xxxxx

Nixt
02-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Inevitable, yes... but still a shame. A great member of staff. It's a shame to see you go. Ily nvr xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxox

GoldenMerc
02-03-2010, 02:49 PM
But overall, you got fired!
we should make a wee social group "Been fired?"

Jin
02-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Nvr has has many a vicious rumours of his real name that have been spread around (mostly started by me) to list a few:

neville
Nigel
Sanjeev
Stuart
Norman
Gordon
Laithy (that one was hard to start)

We are still due a freaking long winded official resignation which I he will be forced to do otherwise I will expose him on krews.

I must admit though I still have idea what half of nev's private jokes are about such as zigazagoon. (blates his password)

GoldenMerc
02-03-2010, 04:00 PM
its percy, ive told you this

Suspective
02-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Good luck nvr!

Hecktix
02-03-2010, 04:38 PM
But overall, you got fired!
we should make a wee social group "Been fired?"

How many times? He didn't get fired

In all fairness its just a technicality, nvr resigned quite a while ago and I was made GM quite a while ago, there were just a few issues and it was about time it was announced is all.

Nvr was a great asset to Habbox and will surely be missed, his legacy will remain though. Zigzagoon 4 lyf.

Dinosaurawrr
02-03-2010, 05:37 PM
Nvr has has many a vicious rumours of his real name that have been spread around (mostly started by me) to list a few:

neville
Nigel
Sanjeev
Stuart
Norman
Gordon

We are still due a freaking long winded official resignation which I he will be forced to do otherwise I will expose him on krews.

I must admit though I still have idea what half of nev's private jokes are about such as zigazagoon. (blates his password)
ITS NEVILLE I TELL YOU!!!!!
bye neville sad to see you go,
cant bug you anymore :(
sorry for your loss
and we will all miss yooh x

Charlottay!
02-03-2010, 06:39 PM
good luck nvr :)

today
02-03-2010, 06:43 PM
nrvspk4, i miss u already :(

Aidenn
02-03-2010, 06:44 PM
I didn't know you very well however your shadow still lives on, what you done for Habbox was amazing.

Fairwell.

AgnesIO
02-03-2010, 08:03 PM
Jin you complete and utter ****** up, annoying idiot :l

I was drinking when I read your post - talking abot makin a mess of things LOL I literally 'loled' when you said '(Mainly started by me) :P

P.S. Yes I was joking on the top line :P

nvrspk4
02-03-2010, 11:10 PM

You can thank Sammeth for that one, after hearing grapefruit he wanted his own nickname for me so he picked a Pokemon...

Pyroka
02-03-2010, 11:18 PM
Neville, now that you're a Former GM, I think you should release your name for everyone to know. let the secret be known :(

Angel-Light
03-03-2010, 12:15 AM
Thought I never see the day where Nvr does not have a job at Habbox :P

Well done for surviving Nathan :D

Sammeth.
03-03-2010, 12:28 AM

neville
Nigel
Sanjeev
Stuart
Norman
Gordon

Zigzagoon is my pet name for him (just one of hi smany names) :(

scottish
03-03-2010, 12:34 AM
Goodbye Percy.

Richie
03-03-2010, 12:40 AM
bye nevilleeee

leah
03-03-2010, 03:59 PM
For those of you who don't know... nvr revealed his name to me on msn a while back during a heated game of truth or dare...
his name is infact... pat :)

NVR! :D!!!!!
it's sad that the day you return is the day you're announced as having resigned, you were always professional and good to work with and will be extremely missed here! :(! It's nice to say that you could have a laugh with a few of us aswell as be serious too :P

neville
Nigel
Sanjeev
Stuart
Norman
Gordon

allll wrong..... laithy LOL shouldn't that be MAD's nickname ;)

nvrspk4
04-03-2010, 08:38 AM
Neville, now that you're a Former GM, I think you should release your name for everyone to know. let the secret be known :(

Err I might come to England in August and have Jin drive me around.

Oh wait that was a secret for my leaving thread :(

GoldenMerc
05-03-2010, 02:49 AM
Err I might come to England in August and have Jin drive me around.

Oh wait that was a secret for my leaving thread :(
let me drive!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!