PDA

View Full Version : Hello...Erm Goodbye!

nvrspk4
02-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Hey everyone,

I do plan to write a goodbye thread, but now is not the time, its rather late. I just wanted to say that I will say bye before leaving, I handed in my resignation a while ago but due to some family crises and such I have not actually been able to be on the forum, as some of you may or may not have noticed.

I had a great time at Habbox and will write a longer (typical nvrspk4) goodbye, but I wanted to let everyone know that I'm alive and that I'll say goodbye before I go - though hopefully I'll still drop by!

nvr

Martin
02-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Aww, sorry to see you go Nvr. You were a great dedicated member of Habbox for so many years, and you really helped shape up Habbox to what it is today. Thanks for all your hard work, and I hope things are getting better for you now. Love ya! ;D

Samishlol
02-03-2010, 12:31 PM
awwwww bye. I didn't know you but you seemed decent.

DJ-Ains.T
02-03-2010, 12:48 PM
Shame to see you leave mate. Thanks for everything.

Pigperson
06-03-2010, 11:19 AM
We all love nvrspk4. Thanks for all your hard work. You are a habbox legend! Good luck in the future!

Will

Circadia
06-03-2010, 11:25 AM
aww byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

nat965
06-03-2010, 11:25 AM
Good luck with your Future Endeavors & What ever you do further in life :)
Shame to see you go, by the past posts, you seem to be a habbox legend.

Catzsy
06-03-2010, 11:34 AM
I hope it is never 'goodbye' from you nvr. A 'see you later' would be just fine. I never thought this day would come and have some fantastic memories of your time here. You will really, really be missed!:'(:'(:love3:

Suspective
06-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Goodbye nvr. You were a great part of Habbox's History. :)

jrh2002
06-03-2010, 01:34 PM
Its very sad that you have retired after many many years of dedicated hard work. You have the true values of what Hx is all about which only seem to exist in the people here from the early days. When you took charge you put some sanity back in to things instead of letting the place and its rules disintegrate like the rest of society.

It was a pleasure knowing you and I wish you all the best whatever you may do :)

Blinger1
06-03-2010, 01:38 PM
It is a shame to see you go. Even though I never talked one on one with you, you had a lot of dedication to habbox. :(

MissAlice
06-03-2010, 01:39 PM
It's more than 5 years since we first met young man, and I giggle to myself at some fond memories :P

Habbox is a better place for having had your time and expertise. There is no doubt you will go far in life.

The past two years I've seen you grow and use skills that well educated adults use, and you've shown a lot of maturity. I hope the skills you have acquired are put to good use in the future, they would be wasted otherwise.

Your friend Alice :)

Bigbucks
11-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Sorry to see this

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!