PDA

View Full Version : Ludus to be sacked????

::Art::
02-03-2010, 06:59 PM
Yeah, I wish. Not going to happen but tbh he deserves it after this. Did you see his latest message? Something like:
find a new room :)

Start a petition: Ludus for the sack!

Thread Moved by Jamesy (Forum Super Moderator): From "Habbo News and Rumours"

kk.
02-03-2010, 07:00 PM
you do realise that it is a REAL person in REAL life and that he has to eat somehow...

hah
gunna be sacked in the balls lol

he just doesnt make good decisions and its too cocky for his own good

amarj
Ye i just heard...

I also heard it was sulake idea to introduce credit tax

to be honest I think its all a rumour, I think some angry kid decided to say Ludas is getting sacked

Suspective
02-03-2010, 07:02 PM
I am sure Sulake see ludus in a totally different way to the players.

02-03-2010, 07:04 PM
I am sure Sulake see ludus in a totally different way to the players.

Yeah that's the problem. Ludus for the sack!

Mathew
02-03-2010, 10:07 PM
Ludus won't be sacked. He does a VERY good job at making money for Habbo. Everything he says, all his alerts, all his news articles, EVERYTHING is about making money for the company; they aren't going to sack someone who is very good at their job, regardless of how much we despise him.

Colin-Roberts
02-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Ludus won't be sacked. He does a VERY good job at making money for Habbo. Everything he says, all his alerts, all his news articles, EVERYTHING is about making money for the company; they aren't going to sack someone who is very good at their job, regardless of how much we despise him.

To a certain extent your right. but when he is no longer except by the public that pay him and sulake.. he will be gone.

crazed
02-03-2010, 10:46 PM
I don't mind ludus, he has his moments. Don't see why he should get the sack.

HotelUser
02-03-2010, 10:47 PM
Yeah ludus is the only person at Sulake this credit thing was entirely Ludus's choice because Sulake doesn't try to make a profit like every other company

jordan:j
02-03-2010, 10:48 PM
Its Habbo.. He is trying to make a living. Personally, I dont care who runs the hotel, as long as things arent chaotic.

HotelUser
02-03-2010, 10:50 PM
Its Habbo.. He is trying to make a living. Personally, I dont care who runs the hotel, as long as things arent chaotic.

I am around 99.99 percent sure this decision wasn't entirely upto one kid.

02-03-2010, 10:51 PM
I am around 99.99 percent sure this decision wasn't entirely upto one kid.

Im confused to what you are saying, could you please elaborate?

HotelUser
02-03-2010, 10:58 PM

A lot of people just blame one staffmember for decisions they don't like, without realizing that Sulake is a company who would have business(wo)men making decisions like this, not 18 year old kids such as Ludus :P

Jamiie
02-03-2010, 10:58 PM

i Think he means the fact everyone is Blaming Ludus when he probs had nothing to do with it. He Just gets all the stick tbh Because he is on there the most
i Mean at the bottom of habbo's news where we all found out
it cleary says Lost_Witness
Have ago at him ?. Tbh habbo are not going to lose any money, what each member on here stops buy creds. Hardly any do anyways. habbo are still gunna make just as much.
So they aint gunna change it back no matter what

[Soz if that don't make sense]

Hazza
02-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Lool he aint going no wheree.

HotelUser
02-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Lool he aint going no wheree.

Obviously. What on Earth did he do wrong :P

02-03-2010, 11:09 PM
A lot of people just blame one staffmember for decisions they don't like, without realizing that Sulake is a company who would have business(wo)men making decisions like this, not 18 year old kids such as Ludus :P

Oh ok, thanks :) Yes, I understand completely. There are A LOT of immature kids who play habbo I have noticed. I am pretty sure that they arent that smart to realize that there is a corporation behind all of this and that SULAKE is the final decision.

MODs and Staff get a lot of crap for the things they do, but I am most positive that half the time they dont want to do what they are told because they know the people will disagree. I imagine that Sulake is trying to do whats best, but its a shame that the public has to take it out on MODs etc.

Richie
03-03-2010, 01:02 AM
I think it's hilarious how only last month I was arguing about how much ludus sucks at his job and the majority of the people were like "your just jealous of his fame" "he's the best staff yet, I love him". I'm glad everyones seeing sense ;) I didn't like him from the start and never will like him. He's a cocky ignorant idiot who acts like a habbo. The hotel needs someone who will the hotel like there sulake staff and not another player.

@Hoteluser
Of course it wasn't him who made the decision about the credits but he could at least act the slightest bit professional when "e-riots" occur. He needs to take his job seriously, I'm really suprised why he hasn't been fired yet, how he acts on the hotel and how he responds to players breaking the rules is disgraceful.

luce
03-03-2010, 08:01 AM

yeah exacally and all the noobs will keep paying no matter what however loads of people like me will just give up and say screw you :D!

SirNick
03-03-2010, 08:40 AM
I couldn't agree more with HotelUser.

It's sad to see how most people can't seem to understand the difference between one single staff members mistakes, and the decisions made by the Sulake HQ.

Of ocurse I agree that staff members should get to hear about it when they do something wrong, but in most cases they're just doing whatever people higher up in the ranks told them to do. The coin prices is something that is happening on every habbo hotel around the world, not only in the UK, so ludus had nothing to do with that decision. His behaviour inside the hotel and within the community is however a whole different issue, but people should really take the time to think about wether what they're unhappy about is really the regular staff at the UK offices fault, or a decision made by the business(wo)men at the Sulake HQ.

ihatehash
03-03-2010, 10:46 AM
I think it's hilarious how only last month I was arguing about how much ludus sucks at his job and the majority of the people were like "your just jealous of his fame" "he's the best staff yet, I love him". I'm glad everyones seeing sense ;) I didn't like him from the start and never will like him. He's a cocky ignorant idiot who acts like a habbo. The hotel needs someone who will the hotel like there sulake staff and not another player.

@Hoteluser
Of course it wasn't him who made the decision about the credits but he could at least act the slightest bit professional when "e-riots" occur. He needs to take his job seriously, I'm really suprised why he hasn't been fired yet, how he acts on the hotel and how he responds to players breaking the rules is disgraceful.

this is why richie, I think you are a ******* legend. Ludus was probably one of those people 5+ years ago who would write on the staff gb "Can i be habbo staff plz." He is constantly trying to put kids out of pocket not even necciarly(sorry spelling) trying to get money for his company i.e. his fansite has made many other fansites lose staff and viewers even though they spent alot of money on there site.

he is a stuck up, cocky, ******.

Ardemax
03-03-2010, 04:04 PM
he's here and going to stay

it wasn't his decision

fin

03-03-2010, 04:09 PM
I know it wasn't lol, but everyone needs to blame someone right?

Special
03-03-2010, 04:13 PM
He will only be sacked if he breaks the rules, badly.

Sulake don't care if we like him or not, to them he's just another employee who is doing a job for them & making them money, because let's face it, Sulake don't really care about our opinions. (which is evident by the closing of rooms for a petition...*yawn*)

Seatherny
03-03-2010, 06:22 PM
I only want ludus sacked as he sends out stupid alerts and made his fansite official.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!