PDA

View Full Version : PayPal Dispute.

PaulMacC
02-03-2010, 07:46 PM
Resolved.

Catzsy
02-03-2010, 07:50 PM
That's a difficult one Paul but If you still have the code number then type it in a letter and send it recorded delivery to the guy. Copy of the receipt of RD & C&P Proof of delivery from the the online royal mail site should be enough.
I doubt if they will take a msn convo as proof as it must be proved by posting. I helped a friend of mine do it this way and it worked. Good luck!

Seatherny
02-03-2010, 07:54 PM
That's a difficult one Paul but If you still have the code number then type it in a letter and send it recorded delivery to the guy. Copy of the receipt of RD & C&P Proof of delivery from the the online royal mail site should be enough.
I doubt if they will take a msn convo as proof as it must be proved by posting. I helped a friend of mine do it this way and it worked. Good luck!

But the date will be now, rather than a month ago. Doesnt look good infront of PayPal.

How much did it cost? Try showing the MSN Chat logs. Thats your best option.

N!ck
02-03-2010, 07:56 PM
Yeah, with "virtual goods" you should send it written on a piece of paper recorded delivery to try and stop this from happening. However since it's your "friend" you'd generally trust them lol.

There might not be much you can do I'm afraid. Just hit him next time you see him.

PaulMacC
02-03-2010, 07:57 PM
Nevermind resolved.

Catzsy
02-03-2010, 08:02 PM
But the date will be now, rather than a month ago. Doesnt look good infront of PayPal.

How much did it cost? Try showing the MSN Chat logs. Thats your best option.

As explained they don't accept them as proof. However Paul's solved the problem. =]

Seatherny
02-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Nevermind resolved.

Can I ask how you managed to resolve it?

PaulMacC
02-03-2010, 08:14 PM
Can I ask how you managed to resolve it?
Spoke to the guy over msn.

today
02-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Spoke to the guy over msn.
Ya gave him some abuse didnt ya!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!