PDA

View Full Version : Seriously..

Soy
04-03-2010, 12:46 AM
HCs aren't crashing all rares are.

Stop saying "HCs r worfless"

its just that credits are overpriced, it will recover back to it's original.

Can't see it getting bought anywhere below 5c so it's probably best to get all HCs while ya can

just my two cents

no "cool story bro" please

AgnesIO
04-03-2010, 07:59 AM
nice story bro xx

--

Na I think every RVR at Habbox should agree with this, although I DO think the drop for HC's has been perhaps more significant than others, as they were such a big part. People panic sold them thinking THEY were dropping - when it was actually credits rising. The whole problem, imo, was caused by unintelligent user's on the game.

Mr-Trainor
04-03-2010, 05:01 PM
As I have said since the start, club sofas were not crashing and credits were simply inflating (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=630829 - 69.57% of people agreed). However, due to the amount of people who said that club sofas were crashing, this did cause a bit of a 'scare' causing many people to sell up all their club sofas but it's still definately more to do with credits rising, mainly caused by all the habbo commission fees and the lower amount of credits you receive on purchase.

Lew
05-03-2010, 09:55 AM
Yes, but when the new choose ur hc gift thing comes.
Hc's will probs decrease even more

Mr-Trainor
05-03-2010, 12:34 PM
Unless people choose majestic chairs and then sell them for 2-3 club sofas, instead of just choosing 1 club sofa?
Maybe we will get new club gifts, who says it'll be the old ones?

davidg61
09-03-2010, 06:34 PM
I can see the prices of hc sofas dropping rapidly now.

scottish
09-03-2010, 06:39 PM
Yes, but when the new choose ur hc gift thing comes.
Hc's will probs decrease even more

a) Do you have any proof this is DEFINATELY being implemented into habbo uk

Answer: NO.

b) Do you have any understanding of how the system will work if implemented into habbo uk

Answers: NO.

So don't jump to conclusions as you really know nothing.

Catzsy
09-03-2010, 06:43 PM
It has been implemented but there are gifts there worth more than a hc so I don't really see a problem. If you remember the first gift was always a hc anyway.

scottish
09-03-2010, 06:45 PM
It has been implemented but there are gifts there worth more than a hc so I don't really see a problem. If you remember the first gift was always a hc anyway.

Into habbo uk? :S

Indeed if people wanted a HC that bad they could make a new account and buy it HC anyways

Lew
09-03-2010, 11:16 PM
a) Do you have any proof this is DEFINATELY being implemented into habbo uk

Answer: NO.

b) Do you have any understanding of how the system will work if implemented into habbo uk

Answers: NO.

Incorrect
And even before this system was added, how do you think I didnt know?

scottish
10-03-2010, 01:00 AM
Isn't really a way to answer that without being infracted for bullying/being rude and in all honesty you're not worth an infraction

Anyways yeh i think HC's should go up again soon :)

karter
10-03-2010, 05:32 AM
Before attacking the poeple who are protesting
just see when it was decided that hcs will go down to 10c
the reason was given that loads of people are joining hcs and number of hcs in the hotel is increasing due to the new limited schemes

AgnesIO
10-03-2010, 10:12 PM
It wasn't decided? It happened because the mugs that play habbo don't have a braincell between them. Hence why the throne went up so stupidly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!