PDA

View Full Version : the connection annoys me :\

Ardemax
05-03-2010, 06:28 AM
omg so many threads about my xbox lol

nyways...

we set the adapter up, upstairs and it worked, however like every 10 minutes or so, i'll be disconnected from xbl and it will say i can connect to my computer and internet, but i cant connect to xbox live

it's really weird

anyone know how to sort out the problem?

as usual, +rep for the coolest answers

adidas
05-03-2010, 07:30 AM
just move your xbox around the room or something, some places get better connection as the internet doesn't go through most walls.

move the wireless adapter areal (sp?)

Gibs960
05-03-2010, 08:10 AM
That happened to me I left it for a bit (2 days) and then it worked again. But do as above, move the xbox and the actual adapter :) Might be cos your connection is being blocked or something :)

Ardemax
07-03-2010, 03:19 PM
well yeah, maybe.

but i mean say theres a bog standard room with a single door in the side wall and the xbox is in the corner with the tv... how am i meant to move it? the cable isnt big and i dont really want to move the tv

help? :)

Black_Apalachi
10-03-2010, 03:16 AM
Try moving the console, but also try moving the router around. If none of that works, try plugging the adapter into the front of the console rather than the back (this worked for me when I couldn't connect).

Ardemax
10-03-2010, 06:34 AM
ok thanks

i think it works now because i moved the xbox forward and i havent been d.ced yet

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!