PDA

View Full Version : Facebook support

Soy
05-03-2010, 05:42 PM
[skip to bold if lazy]

Basically some cowardly **** in our sixth form/ college has made some fake facebook profile
and is insulting everyone in the year.. including me.

In a status she goes "dan [2ndname] goes to the gym alot.. he must be trying to compensate for something"
and has said loads of **** about me on steroids and how my balls will shrink.

Thing is i'm pretty pissed and he/she has been doing this to my freinds aswell.. who are also pissed.

I've looked on Google and can't really find anything.
This has to be against the law so my question is:

How do I contact Facebook to ask them to see what Facebook accounts are under the same
IP that the troll is on. And should i get the police involved?

cheers.

Stephen!
05-03-2010, 05:47 PM
Facebook would never give out that kind of information.

Jordy
05-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Just go on the persons profile, in the bottom left it says "Report/Block This Person". Select that and then the "Fake Person" option and explain to Facebook what they're doing. If they fail to do something after a week, I see no reason why you can't contact the police. I've no doubt it's illegal to fake someone else online and slate others, they probably won't prosecute but they'd get Facebook to quickly remove it.

Soy
05-03-2010, 05:58 PM
Well i'll try that.

I don't think the police would do that much tbh. He would get punished way more from me and a few others.

I'm not going to lie i'm absoloutely pissed right now. It's just so pathetic and annoying that you don't even know the person who is doing it and they haven't the courage to say what they think to your face.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!