PDA

View Full Version : #90th Layout!!!

Mickword
06-03-2010, 07:15 PM
Hey Guys! I resently finished off my #90th layout! So yeah here it is:

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6448/brandnewlayout.png

Rate + Slate /10.

BTW, Please don't say it looks like clubhabbo, and that I have ripped. Because I haven't.

Calvin
06-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Wow, you actually count how many layout's you've done? Shouldn't you spend time editing and updating your other ones?

Nice though, 7/10.

myke
06-03-2010, 08:33 PM
nice, I don't like the new style of "embossing" the text boxes that people are doing now though, 6/10. The DJ says box is best.

Callum.
06-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Don't think the colours in the boxes on the right look good.

Mickword
06-03-2010, 09:15 PM
Wow, you actually count how many layout's you've done? Shouldn't you spend time editing and updating your other ones?

Nice though, 7/10.

No. I just name the folders the layouts are in, there all in 1 folder called layouts, each layout is named layout 1 layout 2 and etc. And I cba editing my other ones.

nice, I don't like the new style of "embossing" the text boxes that people are doing now though, 6/10. The DJ says box is best.

I think it is really nice, it adds class to the layout. And thanks!

Don't think the colours in the boxes on the right look good.

Your opinion :P.

today
07-03-2010, 12:42 AM
I'll rate it when you remove that ******* ugly copyright

Jahova
07-03-2010, 08:07 AM
You can still see the whole layout with it, it's almost transparent!

Btw, nice layout. Right side seems slightly weird, maybe re-think it.

Suspective
07-03-2010, 08:37 AM
Looks good. You should try selling.

Tenbeta
07-03-2010, 12:43 PM
N

Your opinion :P.

This is one of the biggest problems with young designers. When some picks out a negative point towards the design, they get on the defensive and say it's their opinion and it shouldn't affect the layout.

It clients opinions of your websites that will determine if they wish to stay on the site, or leave.

Mickword
07-03-2010, 02:31 PM
You can still see the whole layout with it, it's almost transparent!

Btw, nice layout. Right side seems slightly weird, maybe re-think it.

Yeah I know, because the radio player ends with some space, and the boxers dont :P will do.

*** are you on?

Looks good. You should try selling.

Might do.

This is one of the biggest problems with young designers. When some picks out a negative point towards the design, they get on the defensive and say it's their opinion and it shouldn't affect the layout.

It clients opinions of your websites that will determine if they wish to stay on the site, or leave.

Young Designers? Probably everyone is older than you? Where did I get defensive? And it does affect the layout, because I constantly edit the layout for people's opinions.

Tenbeta
07-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Young Designers? Probably everyone is older than you? Where did I get defensive? And it does affect the layout, because I constantly edit the layout for people's opinions.

Right there you did. And I'm not some "newbie" designer, or some youngling. (Not meaning to blow my own horn!) But I used to visit here regularly :)
You told the person it was their opinion implying their opinion did not affect the layout.

So yes, no need to be arsey to people (:

Mickword
07-03-2010, 04:57 PM
Right there you did. And I'm not some "newbie" designer, or some youngling. (Not meaning to blow my own horn!) But I used to visit here regularly :)
You told the person it was their opinion implying their opinion did not affect the layout.

So yes, no need to be arsey to people (:

Right, if you used to visit here regularly, why have you got 25 posts and was registered on 21-02-2010? I didn't imply anything when I said, you took it the wrong way, because I just said its there opinion. There criticism can go any way, either with me editing it for them or not. So don't you dare tell me how I am meant to act. I only take advice from people who I know are good designers and coders.

Tenbeta
07-03-2010, 05:04 PM
Right, if you used to visit here regularly, why have you got 25 posts and was registered on 21-02-2010? I didn't imply anything when I said, you took it the wrong way, because I just said its there opinion. There criticism can go any way, either with me editing it for them or not. So don't you dare tell me how I am meant to act. I only take advice from people who I know are good designers and coders.

Ever heard of previous accounts? And if you doubt my reliability as a designer you can view my portfolio design and my portfolio when it's up :)
I actually had hoped this wouldn't turn into some form of arguement and still wouldn't like it to turn bad. :P

iDenning
07-03-2010, 05:09 PM
Ever heard of previous accounts? And if you doubt my reliability as a designer you can view my portfolio design and my portfolio when it's up :)
I actually had hoped this wouldn't turn into some form of arguement and still wouldn't like it to turn bad. :P
Welcome to HxF

And nice design, looks like same style as the 89 designs before this though

Tenbeta
07-03-2010, 05:11 PM
Welcome back to HxF

Edit ;)

Yeah, I realise I came across quite negative but the way it was typed with no further explanation and the way Micks been acting has been quite... Arsey. (For lack of a better word.)

Mickword
07-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Welcome to HxF

Yeah I know, I was bored so I made that.

Edit ;)

Yeah, I realise I came across quite negative but the way it was typed with no further explanation and the way Micks been acting has been quite... Arsey. (For lack of a better word.)

Oh ok, :).

Tenbeta
07-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Apologies if I came across negative mate. Just you seemed to be getting arsey over negative comments.

.Zi
07-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Right, Mick, you do get kind of defensive. Earlier you said how you cba to go and edit over your layouts, and then you said if you want to you do? :S

Mickword
07-03-2010, 07:48 PM
Apologies if I came across negative mate. Just you seemed to be getting arsey over negative comments.

Its not ur fault im kinda everywhere atm.

Right, Mick, you do get kind of defensive. Earlier you said how you cba to go and edit over your layouts, and then you said if you want to you do? :S

look at reply at top.

VirtualG
07-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Im loving it, great job, mate!

Mickword
07-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Thank you Mr. G :P LOL!

Dottz
08-03-2010, 02:32 AM
I can tell your inspiration must come from http://www.habbcrazy.net

Richie
08-03-2010, 10:07 AM
at least this one dnt look ripped

5/10

yh bcos they look totally the same ;s

Mickword
08-03-2010, 03:42 PM

I really didn't rip that lol. trust me.

Nuxty
08-03-2010, 07:32 PM
I love it! 9/10 from me :) I like the style, the way things are presented, generally done well, so yeah well done!

kk.
08-03-2010, 07:36 PM

I can vouch he used to be here regularly lol.

Mickword
09-03-2010, 04:36 PM
LOL! Thanks, totally ended me :P. But, thanks. And sorry :).

Meti
17-03-2010, 10:03 AM
Looks allright. However after 90 layouts, I think you should've created your own style, and make something unique..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!