PDA

View Full Version : Most Noobish things you have done

[Jay]
07-03-2010, 09:14 PM
What have you done on rs thats kinda noobish.

Mine is fairly recent, I hadent played in a while and when I returned I went godwars, some people there said something about loot share points and how they had lots. I thought there had been an update and you now get loot share points, so I started looking around trying to find something about this update could not find a thing, next day I asked somone how they find out loot share points and they said you just guess you get the drop and then however much it is thats your loot share points. I was like :S

Phil
07-03-2010, 11:25 PM
I remember when I was a really low level this guy came up and asked me if I wanted lots of free money. Of course I said yes! He brought me up to that place north of Falador where the wine is (sorry I can't remember name now it's years since I've played) and he told me to get the wine. Of course I died due to the monks setting me in FIRE! "/

scottish
08-03-2010, 12:17 AM
I remember when I was a really low level this guy came up and asked me if I wanted lots of free money. Of course I said yes! He brought me up to that place north of Falador where the wine is (sorry I can't remember name now it's years since I've played) and he told me to get the wine. Of course I died due to the monks setting me in FIRE! "/

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL THATS THE FIRST WAY I DIED !!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL like a week after i joined someone was like that to me so i took the wine and the monks ko'd me

wixard
08-03-2010, 12:22 AM
i pretended to be a girl and all the boys gave me free stuff

IceNineKills
08-03-2010, 12:27 AM
took me 2 months to do tutorial island.

[Jay]
08-03-2010, 09:06 AM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL THATS THE FIRST WAY I DIED !!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL like a week after i joined someone was like that to me so i took the wine and the monks ko'd me
Lol yeh that was done alot someone tried that on me as well but I didnt die mwhahah :)

i pretended to be a girl and all the boys gave me free stuff
Good for you

took me 2 months to do tutorial island.
Loool I must say thats very fast.

Orangeesh
08-03-2010, 09:12 AM
tried killing a blue dragon without an anti-fire shield at like lvl 60. lols. k0 instantly

Arch
08-03-2010, 08:18 PM
I tried soloing arma with black dragon hide and basically all the worst gear you can think of :(

Inseriousity.
08-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Said to my friend "I'm gonna get 99 smithing and become rich" Nooby thing is I'm determined to do it now even though he's pwned me. :P

Richie
08-03-2010, 10:24 PM
stood in the middle of varock and kept spamming "dancing for money"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!