PDA

View Full Version : I Would Appriciate Your Oppion....

Axlilxbitxflirt
01-08-2005, 10:04 AM
[[COLOR=Pink]FONT=Century Gothic]So.. We all pretty much no that Habbo is going downhill..... What I think I will provide below... I want to hear your thoughts. I do agree that Habbo should be shut down for a little while... anyways, please post!! Well... I frankly think that they couldv'e PREVENTED this in the first place!! You have to admit That Habbo Is going under the water. I DO think they can get above the water again...... But It might take awhile and what I have noticed is that they are blaming stuff on us saying "You went to websites that have had Keyloggers" They can fix this and some would be happy.... but what they don't have to do is blame us for no "Protecting" Ourselves when a flipping websites has Habbo's Phone numbers!!!! And when someone is gertting on.... Callies name maybe [NOT TRUE JUST A SCENARIO!] and getting everyones passwords and everything!! Please post what you have to say.Ok SOme dont know what Im talking about and Jamie.... I want the Pink. Anyways on the hompage is what I mean and [some] of you peeps dont have to be so mean.... Anyways it's on the hompage about habbo with Sierk and the MSG// Thing... people getting hacked and habbo tracing thier furni..... Have you not heard of that stuff?

Rachi
01-08-2005, 10:04 AM
How is habbo going way down

Axlilxbitxflirt
01-08-2005, 10:08 AM
Mini have you not read about Hackers and Scripters and A website with People's phone numbers?!

Rachi
01-08-2005, 10:09 AM
Its not going WAY down
And yes i have read it thankyou
Just because habbo's are gettin scripted and haxxed doesnt mean habbo is going down

DJ-Purcelly
01-08-2005, 10:11 AM
habbo has always ahd hackers and scripters and despite habbos atempts to stop hacking and scripting there will always be hacking and scripting.

this is a non-curable problem habbo faces daily, despite all attemtps by staff and hobbas this will still happen

jamie5k
01-08-2005, 10:14 AM
Habbos always had scripters and its not going way down and I dont think it should be shut down people work at the offices to earn money how would you like it if someone said it should be shut down if you was working there, its alright with you your just all mouse and no action maybe you try doing there jobs, you never know what they are up to weve heard they are making a v8 so habbo are sorting it ppl have only started server side scripting and they have sorted that out they are working they arnt ppl laze they have been sorting these problems out.

And stop using the light pink font I cant see your flipping writing stupid noob.

howdy
01-08-2005, 10:20 AM
You guys exaggerate things way too much.

SsSsSssSs
01-08-2005, 10:28 AM
haha oops

shenk.
01-08-2005, 11:02 AM
Habbo is going downhill?
there money is still going up, they have more workers then ever, most people belive callie is best HM (ione ruled!), people are enjoying new furni, more people are coming on habbo then ever -.-'

Grabbed
01-08-2005, 11:04 AM
Ione did rule... and what you said is true. to habbo, the hacking problems is like an ant compared to the "palace" they have.

Rachi
01-08-2005, 11:06 AM
Yes
Whats wrong with another colour font ?
and Habbo is not going down hill they are gettin more and more money everday from credits.

GommeInc
01-08-2005, 11:10 AM
If people didn't buy credits to help make their services more useless then I would be happy, but you get the people who do not realise it buying them so really you cant do anything.

Rachi
01-08-2005, 11:14 AM
People who have their rooms on the popular list very often are likley 2 be, Haxxed or scripted or owned ;o

騨̨production
01-08-2005, 12:48 PM
i Script But In My Own Room!!
Also I Remove Ph box's and invisible furni

so wot would u call me?

FRISC0
01-08-2005, 01:30 PM
Down, Down And More down, id rather they fixed Error photos instead of server furni. Erroring does my head in >.<

Rarelime
01-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Habbo wasn't as good as it was a few months ago. Things have been going downhill very quickly the past few months.

Kingzy
01-08-2005, 03:37 PM
[[COLOR=Pink]FONT=Century Gothic]So.. We all pretty much no that Habbo is going downhill..... What I think I will provide below... I want to hear your thoughts. I do agree that Habbo should be shut down for a little while... anyways, please post!! Well... I frankly think that they couldv'e PREVENTED this in the first place!! You have to admit That Habbo Is going under the water. I DO think they can get above the water again...... But It might take awhile and what I have noticed is that they are blaming stuff on us saying "You went to websites that have had Keyloggers" They can fix this and some would be happy.... but what they don't have to do is blame us for no "Protecting" Ourselves when a flipping websites has Habbo's Phone numbers!!!! And when someone is gertting on.... Callies name maybe [NOT TRUE JUST A SCENARIO!] and getting everyones passwords and everything!! Please post what you have to say.Ok SOme dont know what Im talking about and Jamie.... I want the Pink. Anyways on the hompage is what I mean and [some] of you peeps dont have to be so mean.... Anyways it's on the hompage about habbo with Sierk and the MSG// Thing... people getting hacked and habbo tracing thier furni..... Have you not heard of that stuff?

Okay, Number one, the pink is BAD I had to highlight it just to read it! And, 'Have you not heard of this stuff' What the heck? We're not walking around going "What's Scripting? What is a 'HACKer' What is HABBO? And there's no site that just lists habbo's phone numbers. ARGH.

Axlilxbitxflirt
02-08-2005, 09:35 AM
Okay, Number one, the pink is BAD I had to highlight it just to read it! And, 'Have you not heard of this stuff' What the heck? We're not walking around going "What's Scripting? What is a 'HACKer' What is HABBO? And there's no site that just lists habbo's phone numbers. ARGH.

There is a Website that got shutdown and if even ahs a screenie of it on www.habbox.com!! Look there. That was only A FEW and it said that It comes from people buying credits through there mobiles!!! Wonder if you're name was on there!!

Rawr
02-08-2005, 09:47 AM
Personally i think habbo should be shut down for 24-48 hours just to sort out there rubbish housekeeping and erroring which does mine and most peoples heads in. Im not 2 botherd about the scripting as there isn't as much at the moment. :p

P.s Don't write in pink :p

alexxxxx
02-08-2005, 09:53 AM
I don't think Habbo is going downhill - Its not Habbo's fault that their programme is open for exploit and some sad scripters find the exploit and use it! You are a n00b trying to get REP off other peoples BAD opinions (well I think they are)

Impactor
02-08-2005, 09:56 AM
this has been posted more than 100 times

Aliness
02-08-2005, 10:05 AM
Habbo is going downhill?
there money is still going up, they have more workers then ever, most people belive callie is best HM (ione ruled!), people are enjoying new furni, more people are coming on habbo then ever -.-'

I Totally Agree Man♥
Yeah! Great Idea
+rep!

Axlilxbitxflirt
02-08-2005, 10:23 AM
I don't think Habbo is going downhill - Its not Habbo's fault that their programme is open for exploit and some sad scripters find the exploit and use it! You are a n00b trying to get REP off other peoples BAD opinions (well I think they are)

DUDE.... I dont want REP I dont care about It I like giving it out, Anyways I just wanted to see what other ahd to say!

alexxxxx
02-08-2005, 06:54 PM
DUDE.... I dont want REP I dont care about It I like giving it out, Anyways I just wanted to see what other ahd to say!

Whatever there are loads of these posts - you wanted to be in the - "Habbo Hating Crew That Still Pays And Plays Habbo"

Ry
02-08-2005, 06:56 PM
:o Just noticing its going down hill? :o :o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!