PDA

View Full Version : Pavelow Glitch?

samsaBEAR
08-03-2010, 02:49 PM
People flocking to this because they think there's some awesome glitch going on, be disappointed.

Yesterday I was playing TDM on Estate. I had my Attack Helicopter out, and then got my Pavelow. I called it in, and it said 'Airspace was too crowded'. I then got killed. When I respawned, my Attack Helicopter went away, but my Pavelow never came in.
Does anyone know why this happened? Is it because I died between calling it in and it actually coming in?

Chris
08-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Are you sure? When you call it in and the airspace is full then the next heli will be put into a que so yours might have gone up without you noticing.

samsaBEAR
08-03-2010, 06:47 PM
definitely sure, the little thing in the corner didnt come up, and i kept an eye on the mini-map for the rest of the game and it never appeared.

Geraint
08-03-2010, 06:50 PM
yeah, i've had this happen before but it wasn't my attack helicopter, someone elses pavelow i think.

iAdam
08-03-2010, 06:52 PM
I think it's one of these things that just happens sometimes, try it again if you can.

Swastika
09-03-2010, 02:06 AM
i got 2 care packages before, and got something like UAV in the first, called it in, got a pavelow in my second, called it in and nothing at all happened.
just completely dissapeared lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!