PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate team FREE packs!! requirements*

jukeb0x
09-03-2010, 07:45 AM
Hey guys. I've recently found out a glitch so to speak which gives you FREE Fifa 10 ultimate team card packs, even gold premium.

The only requirements is you must have an XBOX 360 WIRELESS ADAPTER. If you've got one then, perfect. I can give you a demonstration over Xbox. To prove I'm not fooling you (which I believe is nonsense) I have got the 'Pack Rat' achievement for opening 100 packs.

For those who don't want a demonstration over Xbox, heres how you do it.

1. Go to store on UT, once there highlight over the pack you want to get free. Press A and it should ask whether you want to use coins or microsoft points.

2. Highlight over Micro Pts, and as soon as you do take your Adapter out and plug it back in, within around halfa second. (Anything more will either disconnect you from live or charge you 120MSP).

3. You wont see confirm download highlighted white so keep pressing A. For a split second you'll see it says FREE. Once you've clicked confirm download you'll have your packs.

If you have over 120 MSP and you do it wrong you MAY be charged so do it at your own risk. Anyone with under 120 or NO MSP, enjoy your free packs.

Post GTs below if you wanna be told over XBOX.

Just to rub it into those with ethernet cables so far I've got: 100k Coins, 2 88 strikers and approximetly 50 90 contracts lol. :)

jukeb0x
09-03-2010, 08:17 AM
Couldn't edit above post.

Fifa have taken the option to buy packs with MsP down to try and patch this I presume. Sorry.

Black_Apalachi
10-03-2010, 03:34 AM
Ha, I was going to say I'll try this on my day off later :P Is there no risk of them being able to see who has done it and ban your console?

jukeb0x
10-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Don't know mate. I'm really nervous incase I get either banned or made to pay for what I've got free, which is £117 worth.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!