PDA

View Full Version : expantion date

Danzilla
10-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Has anyone got an idea of when the new expantion will be out/ any more news on it, ima interested.
I know they normally are released around winter time, but ye.

Bailey
10-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Seeing as public beta isnt open october/november time probably, can't see it being out before them.

Axel
10-03-2010, 10:47 PM
I'm predicting June.

Bailey
10-03-2010, 11:12 PM
I'm predicting June.

3 months?

We still have The Ruby Sanctum to come, public beta to open etc, can't see it being that early :z

TehJoshy
11-03-2010, 01:09 AM
Expansion* :D

Proberly towards November time, maybe even January (Like BC) as no doubt there will be at leaset one push back past the inital release date blizzard will set :P

Danzilla
11-03-2010, 03:20 PM
Seeing as public beta isnt open october/november time probably, can't see it being out before them.

Sounds realistic, i hope anyway :)

I'm predicting June.

That's waay too early surely!

Expansion* :D

Proberly towards November time, maybe even January (Like BC) as no doubt there will be at leaset one push back past the inital release date blizzard will set :P

Oops typo, thanks :)
I did think it would be around winter, just wanted to make sure i wasn't the only one thinking this.

Bailey
11-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Pretty much the reason they gated ICC and put limited attempts in, dragging it out for as long possible.

Charles
11-03-2010, 05:53 PM
There is also the ICC buffs that are slowly coming into action (+5% dmg/healing etc) which, when fully buffed, will be similar to the -30% hp nerfs that came around at the end of TBC but less 'in your face, here we are'due to slow release. It'll take a few months to release it fully and then there is the Ruby Sanctum on top of that which is most likely the end raid in WoTLK due to Halion ranting about Deathwing coming back.

TehJoshy
11-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Although there is already data/quests/achievements being added to patches regarding the build up to the release/pre-cataclymic event which may indicate a release sooner than we think.

Bailey
11-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Although there is already data/quests/achievements being added to patches regarding the build up to the release/pre-cataclymic event which may indicate a release sooner than we think.

orly?

Meh, I hope it's soon, HMs just don't appeal to me at all.

TehJoshy
12-03-2010, 12:31 PM
http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/cataclysm-in-pc-gamer-uk-blue-posts/

ohmy.

Swearwolf
12-03-2010, 01:11 PM
september time i reckon :3

icebox12
15-03-2010, 05:08 PM
Yeah as everyone said already most likely towards the end of the year. November - January time I expect. The only positve thing I can think of at the moment is in my guild we are at 9/12 hardmode in ICC25 so we will hopefully get Sindragosa hardmode down next reset and focus on professor before any further nerfs come into play.

Only slight difference this nerf is compared to the closure of TBC is the fact that every boss was given a -30% hp nerf (mh/bt/swp) this nerf is just in place for ICC. I'm just hoping Ruby Sanctum isn't going to be a faceroll fight as Onyxia was and the majority of content given in this expansion.

Bring back 40 man raids!

Bailey
15-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Yeah as everyone said already most likely towards the end of the year. November - January time I expect. The only positve thing I can think of at the moment is in my guild we are at 9/12 hardmode in ICC25 so we will hopefully get Sindragosa hardmode down next reset and focus on professor before any further nerfs come into play.

Only slight difference this nerf is compared to the closure of TBC is the fact that every boss was given a -30% hp nerf (mh/bt/swp) this nerf is just in place for ICC. I'm just hoping Ruby Sanctum isn't going to be a faceroll fight as Onyxia was and the majority of content given in this expansion.

Bring back 40 man raids!

Hardmodes, positive? I hate the damn things.

And its not like the rest of the content needs the 30% nerf lol ^^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!