PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Changing name?

MichaelJacksonFan
11-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Hi,

well when i was on the train in london [Just traveling around as you do..] i over heard some men talking about habbo now these men were dressed up pretty smart and one of them had a suitcase and they were saying things like 'Habbo needs a new name it sounds a little bit odd' and one other said 'lets not worry about the name just yet, soon we are having another big update'

Now, this could mean somthing or it could be just some older men who just play habbo, one of the two.
Your views?

Closed by Garion (Forum Manager): Please do not create pointless threads

Jordy
11-03-2010, 03:35 PM
I'm going to shoot this down straight away, anyone could make this up and it's not exactly like your "well known" on this part of the forum, you have 8 posts.

Edited by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); Please do not be rude to new members.

MichaelJacksonFan
11-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Lol, its not made up, i mean it is possible. Unlikey but still possible

Arron
11-03-2010, 03:45 PM
it might've been ludus what did he look like? camp?
habbohotel is the best name ever, they better not change it.

Jordy
11-03-2010, 04:00 PM
This is above Ludus, it'd be someone high up in Sulake (Finland) who would change Habbo's name. I doubt it will be changed anyway, I think it's a pretty original name.

Ardemax
11-03-2010, 04:02 PM
no they're not changing the name

but they are bringing back callie

Grippz
11-03-2010, 04:10 PM
My dad just bought out virgin media, Your all being cut off in a week

Pyroka
11-03-2010, 04:12 PM
they might change the name to be more 'in' with the kids seeing as habbo is like associated with ppl under the age of 9 tbh lol.

what would they call it, hotel babylon?????????????????????????????????? i mean they changed it from habbo hotel to habbo so they could change it again easy pease.

i was on a train a week ago and i heard some guy with a beard in white robes sayin hes gonna blow up the world since he balled it up the first time lol do u think this is true xDDDDDDD

Calvin
11-03-2010, 04:12 PM
I heard some men on the bus saying they are going to do a mass unban on Habbo the other day..

Pyroka
11-03-2010, 04:16 PM
I heard some men on the bus saying they are going to do a mass unban on Habbo the other day..

dont be silly thats ludicris however the whole apocolypse thing could be true

MichaelJacksonFan
11-03-2010, 09:42 PM
It most likey wouldn't change a lot, it might just change it to Habbo Island due to the new event thing with shipwrek? im not sure.

Ajthedragon
11-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Habbo Island? lol

And how would that work?

Jamiie
11-03-2010, 09:59 PM
No offence i Just think your making it up tbh.
why would they talk on a train they would do it in a meeting tbf

triston220
11-03-2010, 10:50 PM
No offence i Just think your making it up tbh.
why would they talk on a train they would do it in a meeting tbf

They're not just gonna sit there though are they? Right until they get into the meeting room. If they worked for habbo, they may have just been discussing ideas.

OhLiam
11-03-2010, 10:54 PM
It most likey wouldn't change a lot, it might just change it to Habbo Island due to the new event thing with shipwrek? im not sure.
Seriously?
are you for real..

TaTer
12-03-2010, 12:24 AM
UNLESS Sulake's changed their policy, Office Staff members don't have a strict dress code. My buddy wore very casual things. Occasionally he would dress up for advertising meetings and if anyone from HQ was stopping by. Then again, he was just a P/T Staff member who ran the Habbo Radio. Ha!

So if your saying that "dressing up smart" is wearing a suit, I doubt it was the office staff, unless they changed policy or something.

Black_Apalachi
12-03-2010, 03:55 AM
I have a good idea for a name; Habbo Hotel. Has a nice ring to it, don't-cha think?

luce
12-03-2010, 07:23 AM
My dad just bought out virgin media, Your all being cut off in a week

*You're

Also i don't really believe this it could be true but it's unlikely there have been rumors of name change coming but i can't see it happening anytime soon really with Habwrecked in full flare. Maybe it will be introduced during the show :)!

e5
12-03-2010, 10:50 AM
Oh yeah they'd change it just for one event >.<

Kronics
12-03-2010, 01:05 PM
I can't see them changing name's to be honest, I mean what's the point?

Seatherny
12-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Shocked this thread hasnt been closed yet...
And they will not change the name. Anyone with a common sense knows it. They have spent millions on the name - getting it known. They wont suddenly change it.

Meree.
12-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Not too sure really. Those men could have been anybody talking about rumours they've heard. Just like you are right now. Suppose we'll just have to find out really.

Seatherny
12-03-2010, 01:56 PM
Not too sure really. Those men could have been anybody talking about rumours they've heard. Just like you are right now. Suppose we'll just have to find out really.

Or these men don't exist.
No one spends millions building a name and then going "hey lets change the name".

Kieran
12-03-2010, 02:03 PM
That's like Google spending ten years getting it where it is, then suddenly changing the name and no one having a clue who they are....

HotelUser
12-03-2010, 03:11 PM
That's like Google spending ten years getting it where it is, then suddenly changing the name and no one having a clue who they are....

That's what I was thinking.

Nixt
12-03-2010, 03:16 PM
News or rumours need to be backed up by solid evidence. Unfortunately, the word of a forum member is not solid evidence enough. Additionally, one is inclined to believe that the likelihood of Sulake changing the name of Habbo Hotel is minimal at best. Finally, two men on a train in London would not be discussing such an important business decision, as someone has pointed out it would happen in Finland, and there would be numerous areas to look at before it could even be considered.

On that basis... Thread Closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!