PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HIRING FANSITE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF!

Swift
11-03-2010, 08:07 PM
http://www.habbopeak.com/habbo-peak.png

Coming soon is a new un-official Fansite.. owned by 1=daniel=1 and Zises!

HabboPeak is going to bring Daily News, daily Events, Competitions and around the clock DJs!

But we are now hiring some staff too! If you would like any of the positions PM me (Swift) with the position you would like and I'll get back to you.

We need a :

- SITE MANAGER .:: The Site Manager will also , and who can code very well. The site manager will need to be responsible for making sure the site itself is always close to 100%. You would also help in hiring, and (hopfully not) firing.

- SITE SUPERVISOR .:: The Site Supervisor will also need to be someone who can work with others, and who can code very well. The site supervisor will be the the person who will keep site up to date and will be the person making sure that site will be safe and this person will need to be able to get staff if needed.

- EVENTS MANAGER .:: The Events Manager will need to be active on Habbo and enjoy hosting Events i.e Fallin' Furni. It would be good if you had Furniture to provide prizes too.

- COMMUNITY MANAGER (UK) .::. The Community Manager for the UK hotel will need to promote HabboPeak on the UK hotel but also host Events. The Community Manager will also look after the Group pages .

- RADIO MANAGER .::. The radio manager will will be in charge of all DJ's and what goes on in the radio department they will also be in charge of hiring and hopefully not firing.

Also some other positions:

Radio DJ's ( PM ME )
Radio Manager ( PM Me )
Events Manager ( PM Me )
Forum Manager ( PM Me )

If you think you have what it takes to be any of these of course, there's something you have to fill in - there always is! Well, here it is:

Habbo Name
Experience
Why I should pick you?
What you will do for the site ?

Thanks,
HabboPeak Management.

Lazy link: Http://HabboPeak.com

http://www.habbopeak.com/habbo-peak.png

Edited by Tomm (Forum Moderator): Thread moved from Show off your website here.

Cheryl
11-03-2010, 08:38 PM
just a pointer that your skin is horrid, so I will not be applying, I would had it have been better

dbgtz
11-03-2010, 10:02 PM
The layout and colours are ugly and don't match. Also you spelt coming wrong. Also the way you work things wrong and the abuse of the shift key is repulsive and you will not get anywhere with it.

C+p this in and it will seem better:
Welcome to HabboPeak, currently owned by (names), both on Habbo UK. We aim to bring you the best quality service then any other fansite.
However we are currently under maintenance but you can still (then all the links and that)

That will make it seem more professional imo. Also you don't need that bit about the radio as it's pretty obvious plus if you put that, you may seem pathetic as I doubt it's on very often.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!