PDA

View Full Version : - BabyCracker's Introduction -

:James::
12-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Hello Everybody !! My name is BabyCracker, My IRL name is James. I play .ca , .com , & .co.uk. I usually play .co.uk because i love Habbox and their awesome events, competitions, dj's, everything. I am a very kind, loving person. I am also a great speaker, writer, and lots more. I like to help people, listen to music, and talk to people. I just wanted to make this thread introducing myself. I hope I make good friends here at Habbox.

Thank You For Taking Your Time To Read My Introduction.
I hope to meet everybody in the future !!

-BabyCracker

Pigperson
12-03-2010, 10:48 PM
Welcome to Habbox :)

Roxy
12-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Heya James, welcome to Habboxforum. I'm sure you'll settle in nicely and I'm glad to hear you're loving the events! :D

nat965
12-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Hey
welcome to habboxforum :)
Hope you enjoy yourself here & have fun :)

wiktoria
12-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Heyy, Welcome to Habbox Forum.
Hope you stick around :)

12-03-2010, 11:32 PM
Welcome to Habbox :) Thank You Pigperson !! :D:D

Heya James, welcome to Habboxforum. I'm sure you'll settle in nicely and I'm glad to hear you're loving the events! :D
Thanks !! Yes, I see your an event manager :P

Hey
welcome to habboxforum :)
Hope you enjoy yourself here & have fun :)

Thanks a lot :D

Heyy, Welcome to Habbox Forum.
Hope you stick around :)

Thanks wiktoria :):)

Arch
13-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Welcome to the forum BABYCRACKER :)

Jamiie
13-03-2010, 09:41 PM
Welcome To Habbox :D, Hope to see you around and Mabye speak to you sometime.
Happy Posting <3

Catzsy
14-03-2010, 07:38 PM
You seem to have some great interests and talents. I am sure you will be an asset to the forum! =]

14-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Welcome to the forum BABYCRACKER :)
Thanks, ARCH :)

Welcome To Habbox :D, Hope to see you around and Mabye speak to you sometime.
Happy Posting <3
Thank You, Jamii. I hope to speak to you sometime as well :D

You seem to have some great interests and talents. I am sure you will be an asset to the forum! =]
:O Thanks alot Catzsy, I appreciate the kindness :)

Smits
14-03-2010, 08:25 PM
First off, welcome to the forum. Now that's out of the way; change your font colour and size...

Also, not to be funny but, you said your a great writer, yet i didn't enjoy reading that. it was like reading a list that yoou forgot to bullet point. Too many full stops.

Enjoy your stay.

lTraditional
14-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Welcome to the forum BabyCrakerr! Have a great time and hope to see you active round the forum.

Lindsey
14-03-2010, 11:45 PM
Welcomee to the forum, James :) woohoo

15-03-2010, 02:18 AM
First off, welcome to the forum. Now that's out of the way; change your font colour and size...

Also, not to be funny but, you said your a great writer, yet i didn't enjoy reading that. it was like reading a list that yoou forgot to bullet point. Too many full stops.

Enjoy your stay. Uhm.. ? Okay...

Welcome to the forum BabyCrakerr! Have a great time and hope to see you active round the forum. Thanks SkyeScaper :D

Welcomee to the forum, James :) woohoo Thank You, .. omg DJ hazyyyy luv yaa ^_^

ihatehash
15-03-2010, 04:33 AM

Enjoy your stay.

Hence why habbox is having trouble retaining new members.

Great to see you're enjoying our competitions

Sharon
18-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Welcome to the forum! x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!