PDA

View Full Version : VIP/Donator Question

AgnesIO
13-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Ok, I am sure I have asked this question somewhere before - in a thread/made my own thread - I cannot remember though.

So here is my question :) If I were to buy Donator, would I be able to have the coloured name and userbar, as well as my VIP Userbar, but not show the grey name, and have the colour as my name instead.

I am only asking this as I have Xmas VIP 29th May 2011.

So basically would I be able to have my donator coloured name on top of my Xmas VIP? I would basically be paying for the VIP and Donator each month. So instead of having:

VIP until 29th May 2011, then Donator AFTER that

I would have:

VIP AND Donator at the same time, until 29th May 2011 - then it would run out AFTER that.

Cheers - I have probably made no sense, but hopefully someone sees what I am asking haha.

P.S. Forgot I am supposed to say 'Donor' now lol.

Seatherny
13-03-2010, 10:54 AM
If you have VIP, you can get HTML user title till your VIP subscription runs out.
To show your donor coloured name, your display usergroup will need to be set as the Donor one. But I think that will show your Donor userbar, not VIP one.

So basically:

You can have donor and vip at the same time but you can only have either VIP or Donor showing at one time. You can use all your VIP features till 29 May 2011.

hah
13-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Sometime when i asked for my donor to run before my VIP i got told
VIP> Donor

so i doubt you can have them running at the same time because the usergroups will mix up etc and your features will be ******

Yoshimitsui
13-03-2010, 11:30 AM
The simple answer is no, as subscriptions always run VIP then donator and you cannot have the two userbars. I suppose if you were adamant to pay for donator over the top you could run that colour and userbar but have the VIP permissions also if someone cleared it from above.

Seatherny
13-03-2010, 12:34 PM
The simple answer is no, as subscriptions always run VIP then donator and you cannot have the two userbars. I suppose if you were adamant to pay for donator over the top you could run that colour and userbar but have the VIP permissions also if someone cleared it from above.

It is allowed to have Donor and VIP running at the same time ;)
I asked Jin that during the Christmas VIP sale and he said yes.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!