PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyway to get vbulleting

-Pants!
14-03-2010, 01:20 AM
Hi there i was hearing from other people they say that you can get vbulletin free if so can someone tell me how because i will be making a forum website soon and i badly need vbulletin unless if someone can buy me a license.

Thanks kale

Jam
14-03-2010, 02:51 AM
Apart from illegal 'licenses' (eg. nulled), no you cannot get vB for free. As for someone 'buying' you one, no-one is going to pay £120 for you.

today
14-03-2010, 04:04 AM
Hi there i was hearing from other people they say that you can get vbulletin free if so can someone tell me how because i will be making a forum website soon and i badly need vbulletin unless if someone can buy me a license.

Thanks kale
I also strongly suggest you dont let anyone lend you vBulletin either, as they can change the license url within seconds. Why not try Mybb instead?

Sameer!
14-03-2010, 06:47 AM
yes or you cna also try phpBB or IPB free

LMS16
14-03-2010, 08:17 AM
If you want vbulletin free aswell as get fined, get nulled vbulletin ;)
If you wanna ask a millionaire to buy you it, go ahead
If you wanna be 100% free and 100% legal, get mybb

Lew.

Cyklops
19-03-2010, 09:50 PM
If you want to have some "coppers" knocking on the door and giving you an on the spot fine for being a common fraudster, then by all means go with a nulled VB forum.

If you have enough money then buy yourself a VB license because no one is going to buy one for you. Finally, you could be, as Lew said, 100% legal and 100% free by using MyBB/PhpBB/SMF.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!