PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Day - Ends 19th March

Inseriousity.
14-03-2010, 06:58 PM
http://www.iaza.com/work/100315C/a_wonderful_mum-22782045272883-iaza.gif
As it's Mother's Day today, I thought we'd have a competition centered around the most important female in our lives: Mum!

All you have to do for this competition is tell us why your mum is the best! The best explanation wins so post your answers below and good luck!

Prize: 1 month VIP + 25 rep

Pigperson
14-03-2010, 11:46 PM
My mum does everything the best mum does. Simples -squeak.

Will

DJ-Ains.T
15-03-2010, 11:07 AM
My mum loves me.

Fustraton
15-03-2010, 03:39 PM
My mum always gives care and attention and lets me go good places (no not in bed with her).

mizzme12
15-03-2010, 05:39 PM
my mum does everything do the washing let us go on holiday every year in july and she feeds us alot
and shes fun

Amberr
15-03-2010, 06:56 PM
My mum is the best because she does everything for me. She is always there for me and will do anything for me to chear me up if im down. Any problems that i have i can share with her, and she will always do her best to help me if she can. She is such a great laugh and tbh because we are so close we are more like sisters than mother and daughter. Also the best thing is that she loves me even if i do annoy her sometimes (A) ;D

IloveyouMum ♥

marriott0.01
15-03-2010, 06:59 PM
My mother runs a company, while looking after myself, my brother and is constantly travelling around the world that I rarely see her, but then again she is the most loving person in the world and she's really caring and always makes it special when I see her, and she understands that she works a lot but she always has time for me and my brother. :)

lTraditional
15-03-2010, 07:05 PM
My mum is the best because she always looks after me when i am ill and she always buys me lot's of things when i need them and she sometimes cooks my dinners (Very rarely but still, every dinner counts!) and she always cheers me up when i am ill or upset and she always treats me fairly and doesn't have favouritism. She also gives me money so i can buy all the stuff I want such as for clothes and sweets and sometimes some money for chips and she normally pays for my school lunches at school. That's why my mum is the best mum.

darren417
15-03-2010, 07:33 PM
My Mum is the best, always cool about what ever happen's. She never lets anyone down you can trust her with anything to be honest, when ever you need something she will always help or if your annoyed or anything she would help. SHE ROCKS!

Special
15-03-2010, 10:18 PM
You were always there as I grew up
You're as lovely as they come
In the lottery of life, I got the best
I'm so proud that you're my Mum

Pyroka
15-03-2010, 10:28 PM
My mum was there when I split up with my ex, I was seriously all over the place and like she was gonna even drive up from Devon to Stafford (its about 200 miles), just so I'd be alright. She's always there to support every decision I make, backs me up no matter what and we even go clubbing from time to time since shes rather young for a mum and still likes to club it a little. All my mates think shes awesome but thats cuz she told them some baby stories LOL. We both have a great laugh and she even buys me drinks :P

Love me mumsie <3

Markeh
16-03-2010, 07:16 AM
She lends me money when I'm skint, and she makes some of the best caramel shortbread in the world. (still not better than grans lol)

Domi.s
16-03-2010, 08:26 AM
My mum kicked me out my house, she ent getting nothing lol

WolfReaperz
16-03-2010, 02:11 PM
I love my mom just because, the mom does like everything in this house! She does our laundry, she cooks, she looks after 4 boys! (i am 1 out of 4) and she works early in the morning at her job just so she can make money and buy us some food. I also love my mom because she try's to make me a better person than I am right now. She trys to encourage me to do better in school, and helps me with my homework. She is always there cheering me on when I am playing some soccer. So no matter what she does for me. I love her anyways :)

Shockwave.2CC
16-03-2010, 02:54 PM
My mum always cares for me and treats me like a king

Angzz00
16-03-2010, 11:17 PM
I wish i could split my mom into a million pieces, that way I could share her with the world. My mom is more of a guardian angel, it seems that she can cure anything. She cured my tears when I had cancer. I will never forget her and hopefully won't have to. You know I always try to return what she's given me but in the end it would take a lifetime to give her what she's given me. <3 Love ya mom :D

funky-stefo
18-03-2010, 09:24 PM
My mum is the best because the does everythign she can do for me:) Also she buy's me everything I want and puts me before herself! She takes me on holiday and: cooks, cleans and does EVERYTHING to help me. When im feeling down she always try's to cheer me up. My mum is the best mum <3 iLoVeYoUmUm<3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!