PDA

View Full Version : xEaS Clan Trials [Xbox 360]

rifleboyaka
15-03-2010, 09:16 PM
xEaS - Elite Assasin Snipers is recruting new members.

We currently have 4 members and are looking for another 5 to make up a full team to go into ground war/SnD.

You must be online most/every night and come from the Uk as of time zones. You must be good at quick/no scoping and be able to play clan matchs.

You don't need to change your name as thats a bit OTT.

Gt: NathanTheLegend

FR or message me on there/here for tryouts

Cheers :)

Edited by Catzsy(Forum Moderator): Thread closed due to arguments.

Coheed&Cambria
16-03-2010, 06:09 PM
This is why I hate clans.
You must be good at quick/no scoping and be able to play clan matchs.

Since when did you have to be good at not aiming to play a game? Makes no sense.

ecstasy
16-03-2010, 10:38 PM
You must be good at quick/no scoping and be able to play clan matchs.

no one likes a try hard

Swastika
16-03-2010, 11:51 PM
certain clans look for certain types of players, obviously alot of players do no scoping and quick scoping, so he's looking for them types of players.
just because you two dont do it, doesnt mean everybody else doesnt?

PaulMacC
17-03-2010, 12:20 AM
Since when was no scoping a skill, it is completely random and pot luck. Too bad Grizz fanboys lurking around Call of Duty, that is why the community is so piss poor. Every lobby has a "montage kid" trying to 360 and goes 1-50 as a result of it. Giving away countless killstreaks.
Also, in terms of getting kills hardscoping > quickscoping.

Jahova
17-03-2010, 06:53 AM
I was slightly interested until it asked for being good at quickscoping. I have never tried it and never will so therefore I am useless.

Oleh
18-03-2010, 07:52 PM
Ive got a feeling your clan isnt very good, i would advise signing up on gamebattles and opening the recruitment - You'll get alot more no-scoper/quickscopers than here

Swastika
19-03-2010, 01:45 PM
no scoping IS a skill, if done properly, theres alot of kiddies that attempt to do by pot luck but you can actually learn to do it properly.
go to se7ensins or NGU or another cod community instead of here, people here are just normal players i presume.

Coheed&Cambria
19-03-2010, 04:57 PM
Since when was no scoping a skill, it is completely random and pot luck. Too bad Grizz fanboys lurking around Call of Duty, that is why the community is so piss poor. Every lobby has a "montage kid" trying to 360 and goes 1-50 as a result of it. Giving away countless killstreaks.
Also, in terms of getting kills hardscoping > quickscoping.

Totally agree here Paul, no scoping is just a luck and it doesn't make people look cool. People are over those crappy montages now so sooner kids realise this, the better =D

no scoping IS a skill, if done properly, theres alot of kiddies that attempt to do by pot luck but you can actually learn to do it properly.
go to se7ensins or NGU or another cod community instead of here, people here are just normal players i presume.

Normal players? So now people who quick/noscope are better than us players who want to play the game and have fun? And by normal players, you are generalizing Paul, Jord and Josh who have Machinima contracts, and over 6000 subs each.

Josh - http://www.youtube.com/user/Joshsyndrome

Jord - http://www.youtube.com/user/dubblejord

Paul - http://www.youtube.com/user/pyropuncher

samsaBEAR
19-03-2010, 05:50 PM
I get what he means about no scoping being part skill. But it's definitely more down too luck and lag and the like

PaulMacC
19-03-2010, 09:17 PM
No, there is no skill about it. Myself and BlameTruth emailed DenKirson way back when Modern Warfare 2 first launched and asked him to have a look at the game code for no scoping. He replied saying there is no definitive formula within it to equal success nor are there any methods of improving your chances like there was in Call of Duty 4 (G-Shot, Strafe).

Jayme, come back to me when you've played games at a competitive level, in real life, at LAN tournaments for prize money, playing in public games no scoping int skill.

Robbinz
19-03-2010, 11:40 PM
No, there is no skill about it. Myself and BlameTruth emailed DenKirson way back when Modern Warfare 2 first launched and asked him to have a look at the game code for no scoping. He replied saying there is no definitive formula within it to equal success nor are there any methods of improving your chances like there was in Call of Duty 4 (G-Shot, Strafe).

Jayme, come back to me when you've played games at a competitive level, in real life, at LAN tournaments for prize money, playing in public games no scoping int skill.

have you played LAN

Neil
20-03-2010, 12:58 AM
Wow at least I'm not the only person that thinks no-scoping/quick scoping is stupid, it requires less skill than slapping a baby, if you're on my team in a "public game" and I see no-scoping you'd get a hell of a slap, "no scoping clans" probably suck based purely on the fact most seem to be so arrogant they can no scope across the map, then get pwned by someone that actually knows what the scope does and that it's actually better, use an SMG or something if you want to fire from the hip at close range. :rolleyes:

PaulMacC
20-03-2010, 01:51 PM

Yes, I have played in a few although I've been to Decerto EU LAN Tournaments mostly spectating.

Describe
20-03-2010, 07:33 PM
I was slightly interested until it asked for being good at quickscoping. I have never tried it and never will so therefore I am useless.
Agreed.

Normal players? It's not normal to spend your time focused on performing a skill on a game.

Swastika
20-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Totally agree here Paul, no scoping is just a luck and it doesn't make people look cool. People are over those crappy montages now so sooner kids realise this, the better =D

Normal players? So now people who quick/noscope are better than us players who want to play the game and have fun? And by normal players, you are generalizing Paul, Jord and Josh who have Machinima contracts, and over 6000 subs each.

Josh - http://www.youtube.com/user/Joshsyndrome

Jord - http://www.youtube.com/user/dubblejord

Paul - http://www.youtube.com/user/pyropuncher
I dont think i said people who no-scope and quick-scope are better than normal players having fun? If i did, please point it out, *Removed*

Oh sorry there you big hard gamer! Come back to you when ive played a competitive level lmao, or god get a grip . You think *Removed* your better because you've played like a geek in public at competitions? You have way too much time, i dont, i wouldnt want to play cod at a serious level, ive got a life.

I was only saying no-scoping can become a skilled thing to do, instead of pot luck and i get flamed, just about sums up hxf.

Edited by Catzsy(Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to others.

PaulMacC
20-03-2010, 10:26 PM
I dont think i said people who no-scope and quick-scope are better than normal players having fun? If i did, please point it out, idiot.

Oh sorry there you big hard gamer! Come back to you when ive played a competitive level lmao, or god get a grip you idiot. You think your better because you've played like a geek in public at competitions? You have way too much time, i dont, i wouldnt want to play cod at a serious level, ive got a life.

I was only saying no-scoping can become a skilled thing to do, instead of pot luck and i get flamed, just about sums up hxf.
Your saying competitive gamers dont have lives? That's funny, last time I checked I'm still living and breathing. I love the way society classifies gamers as geeks and the whole thing is looked down upon when the gaming industry is one of the biggest entertainment industries in the world.
I know people making more money than your whole family combined from playing games (Tsquared, ORGE 1+2), I myself earn just under 10 grand a year playing games. More than the average part-time job wage, playing games wahey!
For the record, yes I am better than you. Anyone who thinks no-scoping takes any amount of skill is automatically bad at the game.

dbgtz
20-03-2010, 10:27 PM
id only no scope/ quick scope to have a piss about, taking the mickey :P It's not really a skill, call of duty itself isn't a skill imo.

PaulMacC
20-03-2010, 10:31 PM
id only no scope/ quick scope to have a piss about, taking the mickey :P It's not really a skill, call of duty itself isn't a skill imo.
Competitive (LAN) Call of Duty is skill, calling out flags, choke points and enemy positions. Public games arent really an indication of skill neither is Gamebattles. But yeah in terms of games that take skill, CoD is at the bottom. I'd say the games that take the most skill are things like StarCraft.

J0SH
20-03-2010, 10:34 PM

No scoping is luck, if someone pulls off a no scope accross the map then it's just luck. You can't possibly think it requires skill.

People who no scope probably have a k/d of 0.50 or less.

Coheed&Cambria
20-03-2010, 10:50 PM
Competitive (LAN) Call of Duty is skill, calling out flags, choke points and enemy positions. Public games arent really an indication of skill neither is Gamebattles. But yeah in terms of games that take skill, CoD is at the bottom. I'd say the games that take the most skill are things like StarCraft.

This. I'd say the most competitive FPS is CS:S or 1.6. I also agree with Starcraft, as I have been in plenty of Starcraft tournys.

Swastika
20-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Your saying competitive gamers dont have lives? That's funny, last time I checked I'm still living and breathing. I love the way society classifies gamers as geeks and the whole thing is looked down upon when the gaming industry is one of the biggest entertainment industries in the world.
I know people making more money than your whole family combined from playing games (Tsquared, ORGE 1+2), I myself earn just under 10 grand a year playing games. More than the average part-time job wage, playing games wahey!
For the record, yes I am better than you. Anyone who thinks no-scoping takes any amount of skill is automatically bad at the game.
Wow, earning more than my whole family lmao!!!
You realy are as stupid as you sound, you have no knowledge as of what trade/profession my family members are in, you are very stupid to even assume somebody who plays games earns more money than my ENTIRE family.
Maybe you are better than me at playing call of duty, thats only because its your life, its not mine, im trying to do something with my life by getting a trade rather than playing computer games all my life. You get finished, then what? Its gonna be harder for you to find a job than it is for me pal.

No scoping is luck, if someone pulls off a no scope accross the map then it's just luck. You can't possibly think it requires skill.

People who no scope probably have a k/d of 0.50 or less.
I'm not going on about kids who pull off once in a life time shots across the map, and get a headshot with a intervention.
I'm on about when stuck in a 1v1 situation, were the other player has a automatic gun, there is a way of getting the kill with a no scope and I MYSELF believe it takes some form of skill to do.

I'm sick of aruging with people over call of duty, carn't even have an opinion in this section of the forum without some e-hard gamer getting defensive.

PaulMacC
20-03-2010, 11:21 PM
Wow, earning more than my whole family lmao!!!
You realy are as stupid as you sound, you have no knowledge as of what trade/profession my family members are in, you are very stupid to even assume somebody who plays games earns more money than my ENTIRE family.
Maybe you are better than me at playing call of duty, thats only because its your life, its not mine, im trying to do something with my life by getting a trade rather than playing computer games all my life. You get finished, then what? Its gonna be harder for you to find a job than it is for me pal.

I'm not going on about kids who pull off once in a life time shots across the map, and get a headshot with a intervention.
I'm on about when stuck in a 1v1 situation, were the other player has a automatic gun, there is a way of getting the kill with a no scope and I MYSELF believe it takes some form of skill to do.

I'm sick of aruging with people over call of duty, carn't even have an opinion in this section of the forum without some e-hard gamer getting defensive.
Tsquared has a 3 million dollar contract with Dr Pepper, I doubt your family earns that. The gaming industry will never die, its sales are rapidly increasing and it can even been seen with MW2 selling 25 million units worldwide. I dont intend to full-time playing games, I'm already in 6th form studying 4 A Level's then going to Uni for Computer Science.

Swastika
21-03-2010, 01:38 AM
Tsquared has a 3 million dollar contract with Dr Pepper, I doubt your family earns that. The gaming industry will never die, its sales are rapidly increasing and it can even been seen with MW2 selling 25 million units worldwide. I dont intend to full-time playing games, I'm already in 6th form studying 4 A Level's then going to Uni for Computer Science.
Well absolutely fantastic for him, shame its not you eh?
Your blabbering on about the gaming industry will never die but nobodys said its going to, we're all gamers here.

Fez
21-03-2010, 01:48 AM
SO I HERD U LIKE INTERNET ARGUMENTS.

Silly little people personally attacking each other.

What else is the internet for.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!