PDA

View Full Version : Badge system?

Titch
16-03-2010, 06:45 PM
I know there was a poll of this a while ago but we wernt ever told the outcome, what was it? Will we see it?

Hecktix
16-03-2010, 06:46 PM
This is currently being debated amongst management however we have other changed planned before a final decision will be made.

Titch
16-03-2010, 06:51 PM
This is currently being debated amongst management however we have other changed planned before a final decision will be made.

okay kool, just checking it hadnt just been ignored and us not even told.

Seatherny
20-03-2010, 07:54 PM

I seriously hope it doesnt happen. Always been rejected for a reason.

hah
20-03-2010, 08:44 PM
you keep saying that but never provide the threads / reasons to prove it

Titch
20-03-2010, 08:56 PM
I seriously hope it doesnt happen. Always been rejected for a reason.
The only reason you dont want it is because you are older, the forum is aimed at 12-19 year olds and atm we are TRYING to get new members which will be around the age of 12-14, the forum is aimed at 12 year olds, not 20 year olds, so stop saying it will look stupid becuase to them it will be cool and fun.

Seatherny
20-03-2010, 08:59 PM
you keep saying that but never provide the threads / reasons to prove it

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=503823&highlight=Badge

Theres been a thread on it every few months, I will find more if you really want when Jin fix's search.

The only reason you dont want it is because you are older, the forum is aimed at 12-19 year olds and atm we are TRYING to get new members which will be around the age of 12-14, the forum is aimed at 12 year olds, not 20 year olds, so stop saying it will look stupid becuase to them it will be cool and fun.

I am not 20. And even when I was 16, I didnt want it.

hah
20-03-2010, 09:01 PM
people wanted in that thread like they do now........................ i dont see why its not being implemented

Molly.22
20-03-2010, 09:05 PM
Lots of forums have them and I think they look awesome.

myke
20-03-2010, 09:16 PM
imo it's just going to cramp up the postbit even more... didn't think there was much room for anything else, i mean peoples usertitles go under their avatars?! but whatevz :P

xxMATTGxx
21-03-2010, 10:05 AM
imo it's just going to cramp up the postbit even more... didn't think there was much room for anything else, i mean peoples usertitles go under their avatars?! but whatevz :P

That only happens due to the screen resolution you are using or if the browser is made smaller.

hah
21-03-2010, 10:25 AM
it wouldnt be cramp if there was a limit on peoples usertitles size, take sav for example

Never do card tricks for the group you play poker with.
Assassins do it from behind.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research

thats not a usertitle its an essay...... you cant make it bigger than like 20 char in usercp so i dont think you should be able to when you request it

edit: rules say 30

brb reporting loads of people lol

Grig
21-03-2010, 10:37 AM
It was said many times by many ex GMs and users that it would just look tacky. I personally don't mind or care, unless they are designed well enough it would be alright, although if they had I would vote no as it would make the forum look more professional.

hah
21-03-2010, 10:42 AM
make a teen forum aimed at habbo users more professional? hm

Seatherny
21-03-2010, 03:46 PM
it wouldnt be cramp if there was a limit on peoples usertitles size, take sav for example

Never do card tricks for the group you play poker with.
Assassins do it from behind.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research

thats not a usertitle its an essay...... you cant make it bigger than like 20 char in usercp so i dont think you should be able to when you request it

edit: rules say 30

brb reporting loads of people lol

Blame vip managers for allowing it and editing it ;)

Black_Apalachi
22-03-2010, 12:38 PM

Yeah because you hit 20 and BAM! Your preferences completely change.

Yoshimitsui
22-03-2010, 07:29 PM

But at the same time you drive away the older members who have been established here for a long time and because of certain implementations you loose them and gain maybe a few newer ones but its not necessarily making it better, they are not yet 'commited' shal we say. I for one don't like it to be honest.

Sharon
22-03-2010, 08:35 PM
erm your ''12-19's opinion.

think its rubbish :L most forums do have but their all horrible theres gonna be the members who have tons coz they think their klkl with badges. theres the people who cba and theres the people who don't even know what they are.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!