PDA

View Full Version : Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn

Gibs960
19-03-2010, 09:04 PM
Can people give me a clue when she actually turns into a vampire, I'm at about page 50, is it any time soon :) And how is it done, where etc. not too much detail, but you know :D

RandomManJay
19-03-2010, 09:09 PM
Can people give me a clue when she actually turns into a vampire, I'm at about page 50, is it any time soon :) And how is it done, where etc. not too much detail, but you know :D

Just noticed my thread and since its been spoilered, thought I'd do the same here.
It's just at the beginning of Book 3: Bella when she becomes a vampire. But she's bit at the end of the chapter of Book 2: Jacob. I'll just say it's to save her life, but you'll find out why during the chapters before hand. It's quite a bit in so you've got a while to go, sorry.

Gibs960
19-03-2010, 09:10 PM
Another question, does Jacob die or get hurt?

RandomManJay
19-03-2010, 09:19 PM
It's better to find out on your own, but I'll just put a little hint if you want to look at it.

I'll just say you find out why he's in love with Bella so much. But depending on what you meant by getting hurt, it could be both yes and no.

sammy
19-03-2010, 09:26 PM
I don't have a clue what you mean about Jacob, however you'll find out Bella's fate wayyyy into the book on like page 200

You have a long way to go my friend xo

RandomManJay
19-03-2010, 09:31 PM
I don't have a clue what you mean about Jacob, however you'll find out Bella's fate wayyyy into the book on like page 200

You have a long way to go my friend xo

Well what explanation does he give about him being attracted to Bella? (Don't say it if you actually know ;)). And how ways can a person actually get hurt?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!