PDA

View Full Version : Kick Wars - Impossible?

Rubyetta
20-03-2010, 02:07 PM
Today I decided that I was going to make a team kick wars I couldn't I designed my rooms then realised I couldn't set them to everybody having rights... Thusss making Kick Wars impossible? I've not played for about a year and started again a few weeks ago and I honestly hadn't even noticed until now. Does anybody know if this is a temporary change, or if it is never coming back?

Xoim
20-03-2010, 02:19 PM
yes it will be impossible, As they stopped everyone having rights, I think this feature was implemented when they didn't want others donating. Stupid move I think but ohwell.

I don't think it will come back...
But I love kickwars. :(

Mathew
20-03-2010, 02:32 PM
Yet another good game which Habbo has ruined!

Rubyetta
20-03-2010, 03:21 PM
However, I used to have a room that was ever-having-rights and during the switch over to beta, it wasn't converted and is still that way. I actually emailed habbo support about it, because I can't disable it - No response, as usual! And let's face it, a 1 room kickwars is as lame as no kickwars >.<

ChickenFaces
20-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Yeah they got rid of everyone having rights. It's sad. No one can donate to mee. lol. And now they're messing with trade apparently. :/

LoveToStack
20-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Yeah I made a thread not long ago under the bobba section listing details about all the games recently ruined due to unannounced updates to the game.

dogboy123
20-03-2010, 04:42 PM
I still have a room that had rights for everyone in. So I guess the people that had that before beta are lucky!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!