PDA

View Full Version : Soham murderer Ian Huntley attacked by jail inmate

Hitman
21-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Soham murderer Ian Huntley has been assaulted by a fellow prisoner in jail, the Ministry of Justice has said.
Huntley is currently being treated in hospital after the attack.
He is serving a life sentence at Frankland Prison in County Durham for the murders of 10-year-olds Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman in 2002.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8579226.stm

Glad to see justice gets done (sometimes) in prisons. I hate it when people say "these nasty murderers should be treated nicely, they don't deserve to be attacked" - what are you on? Seriously. I've seen on some news websites with people posting stuff like that. They'd let convicted paedophiles teach in nursery schools if it were up to them. :rolleyes:

AgnesIO
21-03-2010, 08:16 PM
For **** sake.

What ****** of a ******* prisoner did it.

Didn't even manage to kill the **** :L

Next time hopefully he is killed. Then justice will be complete.

-:Undertaker:-
21-03-2010, 08:59 PM
Well some good news at least, if the justice system fails to administer justice accordingly then we can always rely on the prisoners within that very system to do so. What a sad state of affairs the whole thing is, I mean really? :P

GommeInc
21-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Am I the only person thinking "What, again?!" I'm sure he got attacked a year ago in prison :S I'm not going to take the moral lowground and say "Good" or that he deserved it, or that justice is served, but it's unsurprising.

MissAlice
22-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Am I the only person thinking "What, again?!" I'm sure he got attacked a year ago in prison :S I'm not going to take the moral lowground and say "Good" or that he deserved it, or that justice is served, but it's unsurprising.

He's been assaulted seriously several times, remember the boiling water incident? Also he has tried to take his own life 3 times, it does make you wonder what if....

Hitman
22-03-2010, 12:03 PM
He's been assaulted seriously several times, remember the boiling water incident? Also he has tried to take his own life 3 times, it does make you wonder what if....
Him trying to take is life shows he is in deep **** and he doesn't like it. Pity he didn't think about that before he murdered the two girls.

Black_Apalachi
22-03-2010, 02:27 PM
I would feel sorry for him but when you think about why he's there, I've got no sympathy.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!