PDA

View Full Version : I am back and hoping to stay! :)

Superior
22-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Hi hxf!

It seems like such a long time, I'm guessing it was around 5 or 6 months ago when I left but it feels like a lifetime. :P I know I am not welcome here by a few, but I return with a new attitude and do not wish to be involved in/start/enter any serious arguments like I did before which ended up getting me banned. I was a member for a couple of years and have contributed to the community a number of times (Habbox staff/raising real life money in the hundreds for Habbox using my habbo rares via VIP trades when I quit). I would really like to have a new start here as I have realised over the past months the new forums I have joined just don't have what hxf has. I'd really like to return to the forum but I'd also love to be able to use my banned account that I had used for a considerable amount of time. I had over 3,000 posts and a nice amount of rep. I have never really understood why the system perm bans but allows you to make a new account, but I guess it is a good punishment as it teaches you a lesson. :P So if there is a chance that I will be able to return to my old banned account on whatever terms management would like, please PM me and just know that I would appreciate it very much and promise that I have changed from my old ways. :)

Hecktix
22-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Hi welcome to Habbox Forum

To appeal a permanent ban you should go to www.habboxforum.com/support

May I ask what your old account was?

Superior
22-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Hi Oli. :)

My old account was "Mint". It's not just because of its post count/rep/multiple years of VIP still left on there but the account itself feels like a part of me and my history on here, starting on a new just wouldn't be the same.

Titch
22-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Hi Oli. :)

My old account was "Mint". It's not just because of its post count/rep/multiple years of VIP still left on there but the account itself feels like a part of me and my history on here, starting on a new just wouldn't be the same.

ow yes, finally i have someone to argue with again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome back :D

nat965
23-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Heyy
Welcome (back?) to Habboxforum :)

iAdam
24-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Welcome back to the forum Mint.

Try to stay on the good side of the forum this time :)

leah
24-03-2010, 09:37 PM
welcome back :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!